|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
As promised, Canon has released a firmware update for the Cinema EOS C70. This is a major firmware release.
Firmware Version 220.127.116.11 incorporates the following fix and enhancements:
- Adds ITU-R.BT.709 standard compliant Gamma[BT.709 Standard / BT.709] the to the Custom Picture.
- Adds [Whole Area] to the AF Frame option so the camera focuses automatically on a subject at the center of the screen.
- Object or Face Tracking can now be initiated by touching the LCD monitor during ‘Whole Area’ AF.
- Adds [2x] option to the Magnification.
- Adds [Mask 100%] to the [Aspect Marker] and [Safe Area Marker].
- Adds “B&W during Magn.” as an option to the Assistance Function menu.
- Adds View Assist function to video output from the HDMI OUT terminal.
- Adds EF lenses compatible with EF-EOS R 0.71x Mount Adapter.*1
- EF16-35mm f/2.8L II USM
- EF16-35mm f/4L IS USM
- EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM
- EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM
- EF70-200mm f/4L IS USM
- EF70-200mm f/4L IS II USM
- Changes to display the AF frame only when operating the AF, while using with
- EF-EOS R 0.71x Mount Adapter
- Adds Wi-Fi adapters tested for use with the camera.
- ASUS USB-AC68
- TP-LINK Archer T9UH
*1 It is also necessary to update the firmware of EF-EOS R 0.71x.