|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
Firmware Version 1.0.4 is incorporated with the following correction.
- Enhances the effects of image stabilization when using the EF24-105mm F4L IS II USM with the EOS 5D Mark IV at a shutter speed between 1/100 sec. and 1/160 sec.
Information about firmware Update
- Firmware Version 1.0.4 is for lenses with Firmware Version 1.0.3 or earlier.
- Lenses whose third digit in the serial number is “0”. (xx0xxxxxxx)
- If the lens’ firmware is already Version 1.0.4, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
- The lens firmware can be checked through the menu on the EOS 5D Mark IV.
Preparations for the Firmware Update:
- In the folder you downloaded are the firmware (file name: EF012104.lfu / file size: 1,441,844 bytes), and instructions on the firmware update procedures (a PDF file in five languages: Japanese, English, French, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese).
- Before starting the firmware update operations, please be sure to carefully confirm your understanding of these instructions.