The story behind the development of the EOS Kiss M (M50) mirrorless camera

Jan 17, 2013
I think the fairer sex created the demand for the white M50...:love::LOL::ROFLMAO: . ITs very fashion safe I think! Loved the article.. great insight and I'm glad that Miserable M series camera is successful for them....

...Just need them to be faster ala X-t3. I luv how small the lenses an cameras are (I have an M5... black of course!) but the shutter lag, especially using a flash, the camera feels like a powershot, not an Eos!

Curious on seeing a similar article and the new Pirate camera EOS-R...

Upvote 0

koenkooi

CR Pro
Feb 25, 2015
The Netherlands
I think the fairer sex created the demand for the white M50...:love::LOL::ROFLMAO: . ITs very fashion safe I think! Loved the article.. great insight and I'm glad that Miserable M series camera is successful for them....

...Just need them to be faster ala X-t3. I luv how small the lenses an cameras are (I have an M5... black of course!) but the shutter lag, especially using a flash, the camera feels like a powershot, not an Eos!

Curious on seeing a similar article and the new Pirate camera EOS-R...

The M3, M10, M100, M5 and M6 have powershot firmware, the M1, M2 and M50 have EOS firmware. So yes, the M5 will feel like a powershot because it is a powershot in software.

Upvote 0