Stock Notice: Canon EOS R3 at Canon USA

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
The Canon USA store is showing stock of the Canon EOS R3. If you have been in the market for one of these, you should probably act quickly as stock levels are extremely low around the globe.
Canon EOS R3 Key Features

High Image Quality with a Back-illuminated Stacked 24.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor
DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 204800
The First EOS Digital camera to feature Eye Control AF
5.76-million-dot & 120fps blackout free EVF with quick response, as well as a Vari-Angle Touchscreen
Capable of recording 6K 60P RAW or 4K 120p 10-bit (uncropped) with Canon Log 3
Dual Card Slots for CFexpress and UHS-II SD Memory Cards
Next Generation Multi-Function Shoe plus Speedlite EL-1 synchronization
Enhanced Connectivity

Canon EOS R3...

[url=https://www.canonrumors.com/stock-notice-canon-eos-r3-at-canon-usa/]Continue reading...

Last edited:
Is it, though? Not that I need a second one, but after adding it to a cart, the cart shows it as backordered.

View attachment 204427
I think they have a bug in the system. Exact same thing last week I actually hit the buy on the R7 and it showed in stock. The email confirmation said it was in stock when I ordered. My account said it was backordered. I called Canon and they said it was back ordered.

I also noticed when I logged in through CPS it would show the R7 in stock, but if I was not logged in the store showed it backordered.

Upvote 0

entoman

wildlife photography
May 8, 2015
UK
Panamoz have it shown as "in stock".

I've bought almost all of my Canon bodies and lenses from them for the past 10 years, and when they say something is in stock, in my experience it's absolutely true. They are based in Hong Kong and deliver extremely quickly via UPS. Email queries are invariably answered within 30 mins. My latest purchase, a RF 100mm macro, arrived here in the UK 4 days after ordering. I really can't praise this company high enough - cheap prices, instant delivery and a 3 year warranty.

What more could you ask for? My only connection with Panamoz is as an appreciative customer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jan 27, 2020
You can not trust the Canon website. The R7 they said was IN STOCK a few days ago was not. The same thing has happened numerous times with the Mount adapters. I would say they have had issues with the website accuracy for at least a year or more. I would suggest ordering by phone if you think something might be available. When you mention the website issues, the customer service reps tell you that they have been aware of the issue, but it still seems to be a problem.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0