MY dog

Thanks all for your comments and appreciation! :)
He is still quite a handful, exploring his new home / environment - we need to give him the positive reinforcement to continue doing that while not eating our furniture ;)

Oh wow!! What a cute little fellow!!
I'm not familiar with the breed, so very interesting and seeing him grow up...so, please keep "spamming" this thread with pics!!

I really liked the one where it looks like he dropped a leaf in mid stride!!

C
The breed originally comes from North America - Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever - gives away where his roots are ;)
He will grow to be a bit smaller than a Golden Retriever, but remain active to an older age.
Wiebe.

Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Nice shot, JuanMa.
smile.png

Upvote 0
Nat_WA
Very cute dog, I love the second picture where he is hiding and lookng at you. I have noticed the photos are very sharp with your 7D2, I can’t get that sharp with mine. I have a 5D mark IV now and no problems.
Thanks for the compliment :giggle:...
The 7D mkII is an excellent crop camera, but the AF system settings are complex and can be a bit tricky. If setup correctly the camera can take amazing pictures in the right hands (i.e. not mine ;)) although FF camera's like the 5DSR, 5D mkIV etc. will always have an edge in sharpness.
Wiebe.

Upvote 0
Another week, another set of pictures ;)
First time visiting a nearby small forest with fens (almost running dry - we haven't had a significant amount of rain since June)

Camouflage...
Toller-3206.jpg

What... water? Do I like this :unsure:? Toller-3180.jpg

Nah... I'm going to rest a bit, get a bit of sand and mud on my wet paws and fur :p
Toller-3176.jpg

Again all with 7D2 + 70-200 f/2.8L
Wiebe.

Reactions: 3 users
Upvote 0
At (almost) 3 months of age - he starts pretending to be a grown up dog ;)
... until something or other triggers another puppy-race :LOL:Toller-3253.jpg
Toller-3328.jpg
Next time I'll have to increase shutter speed - although he is in focal plane, there is quite a lot of motion blur in his head :(
and again, 7D2 with 70-200 f/2.8L at f/4.0 - 1/500 s (in the shade of the trees ISO pushed up to around 1600)
Wiebe.

Reactions: 3 users
Upvote 0