Military Aircraft: airshows, operational, whatever, lets see what you have!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Wow, impressive pictures! :)

Here is a link to an everyday video.. cockpit view from a beautifully restored DH Mosquito flying in formation with a 2-seated Spitfire and a Vampire!
NZ looks great from that viewpoint, is it the right place to be..? :p

Thanks for sharing Erik! Impressive - with those two big counter rotating props so close in front, almost touching the (short) nose...
I'd have loved to be the camera operator :sneaky::p, both for the flight with such a plane / formation and for the country :)
Wiebe.

Upvote 0
I'd have loved to be the camera operator :sneaky::p
I think we need to let the world know that the best (and most modest) aviation photographers happens to be sitting here at canonrumors, waiting for any exciting assignment... We can shoot anything, like Spitfires, Mustangs, Mosquitos, Vampires, Dragonflies, Cats, Dogs or whatever... cheap :p

Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0

Roo

CR Pro
Sep 12, 2013
Melbourne
I think we need to let the world know that the best (and most modest) aviation photographers happens to be sitting here at canonrumors, waiting for any exciting assignment... We can shoot anything, like Spitfires, Mustangs, Mosquitos, Vampires, Dragonflies, Cats, Dogs or whatever... cheap :p

We shoot anything, anytime! I would love to do another air to air shoot soon, especially with something like a Kittyhawk :D I will always defer to John Dibbs air to air shots though - exceptional imagery :)

Upvote 0

zim

CR Pro
Oct 18, 2011
Wow, impressive pictures! :)

Here is a link to an everyday video.. cockpit view from a beautifully restored DH Mosquito flying in formation with a 2-seated Spitfire and a Vampire!
NZ looks great from that viewpoint, is it the right place to be..? :p

absolutely brilliant, thanks for sharing. I think I just wet my pants! :love:

Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Great shots, Peter.
0057.gif

Welcome to CR.

Upvote 0