Industry News: Fujifilm announces the GFX 100, a 102mp medium format camera

Besisika

How can you stand out, if you do like evrybdy else
Mar 25, 2014
Montreal
This camera comfortably exceeds my needs, talent and budget by a wide margin but I think it represents a significant technical milestone for mirrorless. If some of this tech trickles down into a GFX 50R II in a couple years I might bite. I always get burned when I buy first gen models.
Agree, my talent is not there yet to deserve it, either. They say that camera doesn't make you a professional. This one does. When I reach that level, I will sell something and get one. Hopefully, I will get there when the R II is out.

Upvote 0

GoldWing

Canon EOS 1DXMKII
Oct 19, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
en.wikipedia.org
The shots seem soft. I expected so much better from a 100MP $10,000 body. This camera is not going to sell to me or those that want a $10K MF body with these lens choices. Even if it was $2,000 it's too soft!!!! PhaseOne and Hasselblad used is a much better choice at this price point

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RayValdez360

Soon to be the greatest.
Jun 6, 2012
Philadelphia
The shots seem soft. I expected so much better from a 100MP $10,000 body. This camera is not going to sell to me or those that want a $10K MF body with these lens choices. Even if it was $2,000 it's too soft!!!! PhaseOne and Hasselblad used is a much better choice at this price point
Do you have the real files or you aree judging from images sites

Upvote 0