Canon EOS M6 Mark II full specifications

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
Here are the full specifications for the Canon EOS M6 Mark II, this camera will be announced next week.
The EOS M6 Mark II is a stylish, compact and lightweight mirrorless camera that doesn’t compromise on speed or quality whether you’re shooting stills or movies. The EOS M6 Mark II features the option to add on an Electronic Viewfinder so you can shoot the way that feels most comfortable to you. Enjoy a high image quality with the camera’s 32.5 megapixel APS-C sensor. Ensure you never miss the shot with a maximum continuous shooting speed of approximately 14 fps and a maximum RAW burst mode of approximately 30fps.

IMAGE SENSOR

Type
APS-C CMOS

Effective Pixels
Approx. 32.5 megapixels

Total Pixels
Approx. 25.8 megapixels

Image Quality
L, M, S1, S2, RAW, C-RAW

Sensor Cleaning
EOS integrated cleaning system

Colour Filter Type
Primary Colour

IMAGE PROCESSOR

Type
DIG!C 8

LENS

Lens Mount
EF-M (EF and EF-S lenses compatible via...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2018
High-speed + (one-shot and Servo): 14
High-speed (one-shot and Servo): 7
Low-speed (one-shot and Servo): 3

Huh?
Different speed settings? Maybe for when you don't need 14 fps. I know that when my DSLR had 5+ fps (I forgot if it was the 40D or 50D), I always used the 3 fps setting in continuous shooting mode since the faster mode gave me too many pictures.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Different speed settings? Maybe for when you don't need 14 fps. I know that when my DSLR had 5+ fps (I forgot if it was the 40D or 50D), I always used the 3 fps setting in continuous shooting mode since the faster mode gave me too many pictures.

Hope so. If it's true it's pretty nice. I also don't need and can't stand too high fps. But if they have 7 fps with tracking priority that's nice.

On another note there's no 24fps and 60fps in full HD so the internet is gonna have a field day with this one.

Edit: Yay UHS II

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
High-speed + (one-shot and Servo): 14
High-speed (one-shot and Servo): 7
Low-speed (one-shot and Servo): 3

Huh?
Most cameras have settings for hi and low frame rates. On some you can customize the setting for the low frame rate. The extra frames per second (above high) come with a trade off, e.g. my 1D X is 12 fps, or 14 fps with mirror lockup shooting jpg. In this case, it’s probably 7 fps with focusing between each frame, or 14 fps with the focus locked at the first frame.

Upvote 0

LSXPhotog

Automotive, Commercial, & Motorsports
CR Pro
Apr 2, 2015
Tampa, FL
www.diossiphotography.com
After seeing this, I think it's totally fake or Canon has some extremely incompetent employees writing it.

The PD-E1 is mighty powerful for an LP-E17 battery....

Not a single mention of 24p or any other frame rate options for video.

Lots of typos...

Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0

Mark D5 TEAM II

Proud N0ink 0wnz0r / crApple iFruitcake H4t3r
Mar 5, 2013
Tleilax, Thalim Star System
Most cameras have settings for hi and low frame rates. On some you can customize the setting for the low frame rate. The extra frames per second (above high) come with a trade off, e.g. my 1D X is 12 fps, or 14 fps with mirror lockup shooting jpg. In this case, it’s probably 7 fps with focusing between each frame, or 14 fps with the focus locked at the first frame.
But the High Speed + option still has the One-Shot / Servo AF option.

Upvote 0

Diltiazem

Curiosity didn't kill me, yet.
Aug 23, 2014
Good point, but in reality the whole list is filled with errors and typos. As I noted above, effective pixels exceed total pixels, and that’s plain wrong.
Yeah, there are some errors. On the other hand, 90D spec list appears to be accurate.

Upvote 0