Recent content by 7DmkI

1. 7

Pronghorns, deer, bison and other ungulates in the wild...

Picked up a new M5 for C$500 body only (approx. US$370) from Canon Canada to replace my travel companion, the mighty M. Took it out this morning with a 100-400 and met by a herd of deer. Here is a couple JPG straight from the camera but reduced size to 3000X2000.
  2. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

Thanks Click.
  3. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

Weather finally getting warmer, went for a walk yesterday, a few to share, nothing spectacular.
  4. 7

Going to Sahara Desert

I think my mighty M is sand free but I can still feel my nose and ears with sand after 2 days.
  5. 7

Going to Sahara Desert

Still traveling, here is a couple. are a few.
  6. 7

Going to Sahara Desert

Glad to report that my gear survive the Sahara Sand Storm! First of all, I decided to switch to my light travel companion - my mighty M with 11-22mm. It worked out well with my DIY kit. When we were at the sand dunes, we were met by very strong wind and everything was sandblasted. The DIY...
  7. 7

Going to Sahara Desert

Thank you all for giving these good advices!
  8. 7

Going to Sahara Desert

Going on a trip to Morocco next week and will visit the Sahara for a couple of days. People are telling me don't pull out your camera while there because the fine sand will enter your camera/lens, no matter how careful you are. Any comment to that? I understand changing lenses will be a...
  9. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

Thanks, Click. Edit
  10. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

Saw it again this morning...
  11. 7

Brand new Canon 6D M2 unresponsive

Sound like you put in the old battery from 5Diii, the problem appeared while you put in the new battery (presume came with the camera) had no issue, right? Then most likely the problem is with the battery. I have 2 LP-E6 from my old 7Di (about 5 years old), one third party new LP-E6 and one...
  12. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

Thanks, Click.
  13. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

My first owl sighting this winter.
  14. 7

Autumn, 2018

A beautiful fall morning in the park.
  15. 7

How much to sell a 1 year old used 5d IV body?

The ad is in a buy and sell forum as private sale.