Recent content by analoggrotto

1. A

The Canon EOS 5D Mark V is in the works [CR2]

I love my 5d Mark IV, and it's high ISO performance is shockly good. But I'm falling for the new RF50L and RF85L, just waiting for the successor to the 30MP FF sensor to make the switch. Its about the RF-L glass, I'll deal with the OVF to get it.
  2. A

Here’s the upcoming Canon RF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM zooming in and out

That's a lot of questions. Actually, I just wanted to make a pun. I almost always shoot primes and zoom, constantly switching lenses has left my camera dusty inside and the lenses arent too great either, I'd rather worry about taking a good picture and having fun. For all of my post processing...
  3. A

Here’s the upcoming Canon RF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM zooming in and out

Are we holding our breaths to see how well this lens handles focus breathing ?
  4. A

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III rumoured specifications [CR1]

With evidence like this..... credibility is all yours.
  5. A

Canon is gearing up for a big 2020 [CR2]

Canon has dropped a 32MP sensor capable of keeping up with Sony's APS-C. Silly DPR even comments that it outputs better RAW files than Sony or Nikon in a stark reversal. Sensor evolution was significant between the 60D, 70D, 80D, and 90D. Canon bewildered the world by releasing heavy duty...
  6. A

Canon to announce EOS-1D X equivalent EOS R system camera in 2021?

We just want to see what the first all new Canon RF will be like and what the all new full frame sensor can doooo !
  7. A

I think the hard core pros will hang on to their full body SLRs a bit longer, maybe the new A9II will change that?
  8. A

This fits in perfectly with the professionals who hang on to their work horses. Nikon's up coming D6 is solid vindication of this. This by no means indicates that we wont get our high resolution 5D X equivalent sometime next year.
  9. A

Patent: Canon RF 50-80mm f/1.1, because crazy is good

Can we get a 50mm F1.8? LOL
  10. A

New firmware coming for the Canon EOS R [CR1]

No reason the RP should have anything that the R doesent, really. Canon put your ish all in one place dawg!
  11. A

Patent: Canon working on lens cap technology!

No problem here, minimal if any problems with flaring and such. I do keep a hoya HD UV filter on everything for protection. Always switching lenses as I prefer primes, and just cant coordinate hoods.
  12. A

Thats a perfectly valid point to the robustness and reliability of this particular device. All of those little pieces, yikes. I for one just cram my 70+mm lenscaps in my back pocket or they just get pulled off in my thinktank bag when I'm getting the camera out. Lens hoods stay at home, too clunky.
  13. A

I'm really and truly not being sarcastic, stuff like the power zoom base, lightweight 10-18 STM, miniaturized full frame RP, miniaturized high feature M50 which is wildly popular, etc. show that Canon is thinking about this differently. We here do hope that they give technical performance a...
  14. A

Stuff like this does show that Canon is still fundamentally brainstorming new tweaks and features to make a better picture more convenient or at least make a dedicated camera more convenient to the masses.