Recent content by Arod820

1. A

The Canon EOS 5D Mark V is in the works [CR2]

I didn’t like that the video output of the 5d4 was limited to 1080p. That’s my only complaint, it’d be cool if they came up with a nicer audio input than a mini plug. If I could plug in the top handle from my years outdated C100 and have two channels I’d buy two.
  2. A

I tried to set it up to change my iso while shooting, it takes forever to realize what i want it to do. I switched my iso to the control ring and its soooo much quicker. I'll have to try it for rating photos, thanks for the tip.
  3. A

From a business stand point it makes sense to keep developing DSLR's. Canon and Nikon are probably going to keep putting out new mirrored bodies till people stop buying them now that every other company has ditched the DSLR market. The main reason Sony, Panasonic, Fuji, etc went mirrorless was...
  4. A

Seriously! How useless is that touch bar!
  5. A

Industry News: Sigma fp to begin shipping on October 25, 2019

The grip doesn’t even come stock, Sigma didn’t even design it for hand held photography
  6. A

Industry News: Nikon announces the Nikon Z50 APS-C mirrorless camera body & DX Z-mount lenses

So where’s the Canon version? And nobody say the M6.
  7. A

Canon’s Cinema EOS plans for 2020 [CR2]

You left out 10 bit 4K and 24fps
  8. A

Canon Announces The Development Of An Innovative Photography Solution For Live Events

This has been getting rid of cameramen for years sadly. Robots don’t need health insurance, vaction/sick days, or lunch breaks.
  9. A

SIGMA announces the FF Classic Prime Line of CINE lenses

Woah just saw the price tag, they’re just $500 under the Canon Cinema primes.
  10. A

Never even thought of that! I tried old FD glass on EF bodies before but the adapter needed a glass element and always came out pretty hazy and soft. Now that it can sit a natural distance from the sensor I gotta give it a try especially before they shoot up in price.
  11. A

I hope the price point is aimed to compete with the Rokinon Xeen line.
  12. A

Why has Canon omitted 24p 4K recording in their new cameras such as the EOS M6 Mark II, EOS 90D and EOS RP?

Cool story bro, I’m not buying it if it doesn’t have 24p.
  13. A

Preorder the Canon EOS 90D, EOS M6 Mark II, RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS & RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS

This is pretty bad @$$ for a camera at that introductory price, we can agree on that right? Canon is finally making affordable 4k cameras.
  14. A

Canon EOS 90D Specification List [CR1]

If it’s as good as this, I’ll buy one for sure. On paper this thing sounds like a 5d mkiv
  15. A

APS-C Canon EOS R body likely [CR2]

I really hope an APSC-R happens, it just makes sense. People need affordable B cameras. Havin an R or R pro coupled with a 7d equivalent on a long lens is crucial for wedding photogs. As for the M line I think that’s your bread and butter beginner market ie T6i. What would you rather buy, a...