Recent content by bergstrom

1. B

What’s next from Canon?

The RF lens prices are just off the charts and need to be reined in a bit.
  2. B

ON1 Photo RAW 2020 is now available

what are people using as an alternative to photoshop now, for spot removal, liquify etc...
  3. B

ON1 Photo RAW 2020 is now available

I'm still on the rip off subscription of adobe for PS and lightroom cc and need something similar that can watermark as well and do what PS and LR cc can do, but in the one package.
  4. B

YONGNUO - STRANGE PRODUCT RELEASE DECISON!

Folks, let me introduce the lens we've all been waiting for, the YN 42.5 f1.7. I mean WTF? http://www.hkyongnuo.com/e-detaily.php?ID=487 They still don't have an 85 1.4 AF yet. You would think that would take priority of this other weird thing. Who the hell was crying out for a 42.5 f1.7. ??
  5. B

The Canon EOS 5D Mark V is in the works [CR2]

i think one of the biggest complaints about the 5d4 was that video files were too huge to work with, no compression or whatever, so hopefully they fix that. But also, canon need to look at other faults or complaints about the 5d4 that came up in reviews and fix them, give people NOTHING to...
  6. B

GLITCHY VIDEO FROM CANON 6DII

Ok thanks spokane.
  7. B

GLITCHY VIDEO FROM CANON 6DII

I'm attaching a screengrab from a video I was shooting at a party. Every now and then I would get glitches like this. Its never happened before but it happened a few times during the night. Was using a YN50 1.4 because it was in low light. Card used was sandisk extreme plus 90mb/sec. The card...
  8. B

We’ve received the pricing for the new RF lenses

Great. Lenses for rich people.
  9. B

CAPTURE ONE PRO IS NOW SUBSCRIPTION BASED TOO.

well I'm paying 12,99?
  10. B

SEARCH FOR DIFFUSER - ANYONE KNOW THIS ONE?

true. it is unusual though, never saw one before.
  11. B

I don't mind subscribing if it was at a lower price, all i want is lr classic, ps and camera raw. nothing else. no 20terabites of cloud space or whatever. just those 3 things.
  12. B

Just found out about this. Didn't think they would follow the Adobe rip off plan, but I guess at least the stand alone version is still available as a once off purchase.
  13. B

SEARCH FOR DIFFUSER - ANYONE KNOW THIS ONE?

Has anyone seen these before, what they're called and a link to buy one, thanks.
  14. B

LOOKING FOR FLASH DOME - HARD TO FIND

well its on amazon that I found the pic, i just took a crop from it. Theyre selling that diffuser in a bundle, but I'm seeing if I can get it on its own. https://www.amazon.com/Canon-Speedlite-600EX-II-RT-Accessory/dp/B07PVQBCLD/ref=sr_1_100?keywords=speedlite+dome&qid=1565391759&s=gateway&sr=8-100