Recent content by Berowne

1. Berowne

Concert Shots

6D & 85/1.4 IS (f 1.4, ISO 4000, LR 5.6)
  2. Berowne

Here’s the upcoming Canon RF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM zooming in and out

Dust does not matter at all.
  3. Berowne

Here’s the upcoming Canon RF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM zooming in and out

This fits nicely in a small bag. Only thing I now need, is not so mall a bag full of money. :-)
  4. Berowne

Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L DS USM, RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM and other accessories will be announced soon

Great explanation, many thanks for your answer! :-)
  5. Berowne

Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L DS USM, RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM and other accessories will be announced soon

Thanks for the explanation, I can imagine it. This filter may in some way function like an aperture. But is not the DS element a radially symmetric graduated gray filter which is not clear in the center, but rather dark in the center? And would a radially Variable ND Filter with a clear center...
  6. Berowne

How can this be? Depth-of-field is rendered differently At wider lens apertures where the Defocus Smoothing effect is visible, for technical reasons, depth-of-field will appear deeper in shots taken with the DS lens, vs. identical shots taken with the RF 85mm F1.2 L USM lens. At the same...
  7. Berowne

Only one photo taken with the DS-Lens. Does the background realy look better with DS?
  8. Berowne

Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM

I am quit happy, but my comparison is the EF 85/1.8. Here are two examples wide open. You can see the longitudinal chromatic aberrations (green/mangenta) in the first one and the purple fringing in the second. Both pics without any changes, only export in LR 5.6.
  9. Berowne

Industry News: The upcoming Leica SL2 product images and specs have leaked

Yes and no. The Leicaflex SL has a very nice Viewfinder, pretty bright. But the shutter is known to be a problem. Mine died some years ago and was repaired by Leica Customer Service without fee, they did it obviously only for fun. :-) The Leicaflex SL2 is mechanically really good, some people...
  10. Berowne

Time Travel: 2019 IndyCar at Road America shot on a Canon SUPER 8 from 1968

When will we see the new Kodak Super 8 Camera?
  11. Berowne

Further confirmation that the RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS & RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS are coming in September

... we say "Qual der Wahl". But we should be happy anyway to have such nice choices! Greetings Andy
  12. Berowne

Canon RF 35mm f/1.2L USM coming in 2020 [CR1]

I was an early adopter of the EF 85/1.4 IS and did never regret. It is a heavy and bulky lens, but i dont care. So if I could afford the new fast RF-lenses, I would not hesitate a moment.
  13. Berowne

Just the MTF Charts: 70-200mm f/4 Zoom Lenses

Roger does'nt make overlay-charts. He shows the comparisons in mirror charts, for instance canon to the right and Nikon to the left.