Recent content by cerealito

1. cerealito

Canon officially announces the IVY REC clippable outdoor camera

Like seriously, who is going to buy those?
  2. cerealito

SIGMA announces three DC DN prime lenses for the EF-M mount

Awesome news, especially for the 16mm and the 56mm which have no Canon equivalent (And by equivalent I mean similar focal length, similar aperture and specifically designed for APS-C) I'm patiently waiting for the eos M5 II to see what it brings to the table (my other option would be a Fujifilm...
  3. cerealito

Review: Canon EOS 6D Mark II by DPReview

won't upgrade to it I'm a 70D user with a moderate investment in canon (sigma 18-35, EF 50/1.4, canon EF-S 55-250, EF-S 60 macro, 430 iii flash...) I closely followed the rumors of the 6dii because I thought that it was going to be my first FF camera... but now that it's out I'm having second...
  4. cerealito

More Detailed Specifications for the Canon EOS 6D Mark II

that would still lack a vari-angle lcd screen ;D
  5. cerealito

More Detailed Specifications for the Canon EOS 6D Mark II

have there been any specific leaks regarding the price, or this is just conjecture?
  6. cerealito

Isn't That Cute? The EOS Rebel SL2 in White & Silver

Re: Isn't That Cute? The EOS Rebel SL2 in White & Silver hmmm looks cheap... I guess it is.
  7. cerealito

First Images & More Specifications for the Canon EOS 6D Mark II Leak

Any info on the pricing??? ???
  8. cerealito

Updated Canon EOS 6D Mark II Specifications [CR2]

This actually makes a lot of sense.
  9. cerealito

I hope we can expect no AA filter then! After all, it would be stupid to degrade IQ of the stills (the raison-d'être of this camera), only to correct the occasional moiré in 1080p videos that no one should be taking with this camera anyways :P 8)
  10. cerealito

Considering that my iphone 6s from 2015 does it no-problem... i would say no.
  11. cerealito

No 4K video means that no serious videographer will be buying this for 2000+ dollars, specially in 2017. Some will say that "this is a stills camera" :P, ok fine, but then why won't they give us maximum stills IQ by removing the Antialiasing filter?... "Oh! that's in case you are shooting...
  12. cerealito

5D4 Dual-Pixel RAW Image Microadjust comparison to AFMA posted at DPR

Dual Pixel Raw looks like a marketing gimmick according to my favorite Youtuber: https://youtu.be/W0S8shTk94E Thanks to Tony for this.
  13. cerealito

Canon EOS 6D Mark II Talk & Updated Roadmap [CR2]

If the 6Dii is sort of a FF 80d, then I will instantly buy it. In the meanwhile my 1.5 year old 70d is still giving me amazing results 8), take your time canon