Recent content by Chavim

1. C

Firmware: Canon EOS RP v.1.1.0

Just got access to the CCAPI spec through canon's developer website. This is really cool. First thing I can think of is a script to automatically download the pictures once you connect to WiFi. I'm looking for a wifi SSD drive as we speak. Would be so awesome to connect it to the camera and back...
  2. C

Didn't actually shoot the files but definitely testing it later. I just looked it up in the menu and the focus bracketing function is just like exposure bracketing. The camera will save the raw files and you have to "stitch" them in post.
  3. C

Mine came with firmware 1.0.1. if you already have 1.1.0, no need to update
  4. C

Not sure how access to HTTP calls would help Magic Lantern hack the firmware. Can you give us more info?
  5. C

Does anyone know where I can find information/documentation about the HTTP API calls? This is pretty cool.
  6. C

Review: Canon EOS RP by DPReview

Wow, just got the RP. It's so tiny. It's so awesome.
  7. C

Canon EOS RP w/RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM in stock and ready to ship

I dug around a little more and yeah, the options can be restricted by the shipper.
  8. C

Nice. I rather have an extra battery than the grip. Canon's DPP software should work with the RP's raw right away.
  9. C

Yeah, I ordered the body only package and my camera was shipped last night.
  10. C

Adorama is torturing me. Shipped the 35mm lens and the adapter but has not shipped the RP and the grip yet.
  11. C

Am I doing it wrong?
  12. C

Same here, have had the 5DII for years and never really cared about a new camera. Saw this camera and was like, "holy sh1t, this is perfect for me"
  13. C

Hey @Mr_EMan I ordered the RP and the 35mm last week and they charged my credit card yesterday. Hopefully shipping out today. Then wait for the UPS notice on my door, then ask them to hold the package at a UPS store.....
  14. C

The Canon EOS RP shipments begin on Wednesday

Don't worry, that's normal. That's how pre-orders work, they will fulfill on a first come first serve basis starting tomorrow.
  15. C

Preorder: Canon EOS RP camera and kits

Thank you @Canon Rumors Guy, I ordered through your links. Have been a long time reader but haven't updated by camera in over 8 years (5D II). My main priority is a good quality camera that I can take on my multi-day mountain biking trips. If it wasn't for your tips, I would have gotten the EOS...