Recent content by dancan

1. dancan

An RF mount L macro lens will be announced alongside the high-megapixel EOS R camera

I take the shit-only adapter;);)
  2. dancan

Industry News: Fuji Announces the GFX 50R medium format camera

The 100 MP-Fuji is more interesting for me. I just wonder if all the Canon TSE´s (especially 17, 24, 50, 90) are a good combination with this high resolution sensor. What do you think?
  3. dancan

A New Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Tilt-Shift Lens Coming? [CR2]

I really like my copy and I use it a lot more than I thought I would. It's great for architecture. I use the 17 TSE heavily for architecture, too. I bought it in 2009 on an assignment in Tokyo when it still was not in available in Europe. Immediately fell in love ;) IMO it does not need mayor...
  4. dancan

Review: Canon TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Tilt-Shift Macro by TDP

Yes, I demand a high IQ quality (of course!). I tested the 24 TSE with 1,4 TC III against 2,8/ 24-70 II at 35 mm. Sharpness and CR were really better with the 24-70mm. I can live with it but would really like to have a native 35 mm TSE lens (and know of quite a few colleagues who would...
  5. dancan

Tried this combination, of course. I am not quite convinced of the IQ.
  6. dancan

This is probably a very nice lens. But (owning and loving the TSE 17+24) I am still waiting for a TSE 35mm!! For architecture 35 is much more needed than 50mm.
  7. dancan

Euro Pricing for EOS 5DS, 5DS R & EF 11-24 f/4L Revealed

Re: Euro Pricing for EOS 5DS, 5DS R & EF 11-24 f/4L Revealed Prices seem to absolutely OK, hope they remain in this range
  8. dancan

New 50mm & 70-300mm Coming Soon? [CR2]

Re: New 50mm & 70-300mm Coming Soon? [CR2] What about the earlier mentioned new TSE 45 lens? I am really waiting for a replacement of the 100 year old one!
  9. dancan

Expect Higher End Products at CP+ in February

"Having a catalog of a 100 lenses means nothing if almost everyone only uses a selection of about half a dozen of those." ==> Mr. A needs 16-200mm fL. Mr. B needs 200-800mm fl. Mr. C needs TS-E lenses etc. Looks like Canon/DSLR offers much better selection for all users. That is quite true! I...