Recent content by dba101

1. D

A couple of EOS R cameras that can be considered “pro” are in the pipeline [CR1]

Have you seriously got nothing better to do in Exeter than sit there at 11pm and make negative comments?
  2. D

The RF mount “Holy Trinity” should be ready to ship before the end of July 2019 [CR2]

Don't go trashing your name before you get one. First rule of business.
  3. D

Big Canon EOS R price drop, save up to $500 and still get the EF-RF adapter for free

Go on let your imagination run wild with the wind.
  4. D

BIRD IN FLIGHT ONLY -- share your BIF photos here

Not sure how this looks against the 275 pages of other photos that I am busy wading through, but I know spending an afternoon having the freedom to look for this Heron is super relaxing, and some of the best times. Very elusive, always flying away in the opposite direction...
  5. D

Canon executives say a lot more coming in 2019

Thing is when you leave your teenage years behind there's a big wide world out there. You will see.
  6. D

No new EOS R body shipping in 2019 [CR2]

I was busy chugging along with the 1DC since its release and the continued value that camera has given me, you cannot put a price on. With all the current predictions/rumours, I decided to fill the second camera gap with an R. Having read ALL the opinions in the last few months since release I...
  7. D

The rest of 2019 for Canon will be about updating dated product lines [CR2]

Confucius say you cannot be proved wrong and say you don’t care anyway. He also say when dip toe in hot water make sure it’s not molten lava.
  8. D

Ohh....about my photos...I make more than 60.000€ by year, so they must have some quality. ;) fantasy land. Off with the pixies.
  9. D

Why not start the week infiltrating a well informed forum with some apologetic monotony. Your photos must be equally stunning with an outlook like that.
  10. D

Canon RF 14-21mm f/1.4L USM one of the “crazy” lenses coming next year [CR1]

Taking into account the other forums you frequent I could afford two.
  11. D

Canon RF 14-21mm f/1.4L USM one of the “crazy” lenses coming next year [CR1]

If I had a dollar for everytime you've said that, I would defo buy this lens.
  12. D

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III field testing has begun [CR2]

Oh c'mon. Your camera decision is a saga on here. One minute your halfway out the door, next your back. I was genuinely interested what you decided to go with in the end. I also think you should plump for something and get out and shoot.
  13. D

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III field testing has begun [CR2]

When you do finally end up switching, make sure you let us know......jeez
  14. D

Canon EOS RP Specifications & Images

I refer you to the last line of my comment which is even more relevant now. You need to get real..
  15. D

Canon EOS RP Specifications & Images

Except if they are trolling the forum (even being paid to) and waste all our time. Get real.