Recent content by Dylan777

1. Dylan777

Death of DSLR?

In other words, your opinions and definition are irrelevant and useless. “"Are you smarter than a 5th grader?," I didn’t know about this game until now. Are you preparing to beat those kids???
  2. Dylan777

Death of DSLR?

What is your qualification to say "Taking the mirror out of a DSLR isn’t" "paradigm shift"? Are you represent the photography world with that statement??? Did you count number of photos taken with SmartPhones in 2017 yet??? Let's not start a discussion at 5th grader level Neuro.
  3. Dylan777

Death of DSLR?

I'm sure people will keep buying dslr, just like film.
  4. Dylan777

Death of DSLR?

Canon can't turn off the DSLR switch over night, while millions EF lenses still alive(same for Nikon with F-mount). Canon first FF mirrorless will more likely inline with Nikon Zs, just enough to bandage the wound. Sony & Fuji will cont. to push boundaries in mirrorless market.
  5. Dylan777

Today i officially felt left behind with being a Canon shooter

Sell the remaining Canon gear. Use that money to fund up coming Sony FE 400f2.8, 500 and 600. Current FE 400f2.8 has more elements and more glass and 2lbs lighter.
  6. Dylan777

This is what we know Canon will be announcing for Photokina

I don't expect Canon's 1st FF mirrorless to be any better than Nikon Zs. Period!!!
  7. Dylan777

Sony a73 Review and Playlist | Dustin

As always, awesome review Dustin. Thank you For $2k, I don't know if we going to see another GREAT FF body like a7 III on the market. As an owner of A9, i'm a bit jealous of A73. A friend of mine got one. The high ISO seems to be better than my A9
  8. Dylan777

What if Canon were no longer #1?

I enjoy healthy debate with any well-mannered persons. The more we get into the debate, the more improper languages got into conversation. I might have went too deep with Neuro on Canon vs Sony(DSLR vs Mirrorless) and if I have hurt anyone feeling, I sincerely apologize. Dylan
  9. Dylan777

"However, it's true that I don't believe a spec list makes a better camera. Do you?" ==> I do, because it helps my photography more enjoyable and more convenient( Eye-AF-Tracking no need to use joystick to focus on person eye, silent shooting 100% no sound, proper exposure, DOF in EVF etc...)...
  10. Dylan777

Video Monopod

After few weeks playing around with many-many monopods(for my video gig) at local camera stores, I ended up with this combo. No issues holding my a9 + FE 70-200 f2.8 GM. It hold my Sony combo solid, not tripod solid. I wouldn't recommend walking away from it, especially in crowed areas. For...
  11. Dylan777

"The 5DIV costs more than the a7RIII, the 1DX II more than the a9" ==> I know you don't believe in Sony specs, both 7r III and A9(mirrorless) are much better cameras compared to 5D IV & 1DX II(DSLR) - from MP, AF points to fps. I strongly don't believe 5D and 1Dx are the main foods to keep...
  12. Dylan777

That why I didn't upgrade to 1dx ii, no greenbox ;D
  13. Dylan777

Two different audiences, Canon clearly targeted a budget side. Those want and enjoy more features wouldn't have Canon in their bag. Canon will continue extracts the last juice out of Canon dslr users before they bring out decent mirrorless. Yup max profit for them and careless about their...
  14. Dylan777

With featutres in M1and M3 Canon already good enough for #2...Welcome to Canon world ::)
  15. Dylan777

Because I can shoot at 1/5 with my f1.4 primes without tripod. Why you think Canon releases 85mm f1.4 IS???