Recent content by felipeolveram

1. F

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Summary

Need clarification on the 40k/60fps DPAF if in cropped mode. Why would the 1dxii have it but not the 1dx miii? Also for 120fps mode I see an all-i option and a high frame rate option, does this mean we finally get sound recording in 120fps? Always found it weird how the 1dx mark ii had 120fps...
  2. F

Announcement details on the 1DX Mark III

We need to ask this man questions! Theres also another user if you search the hashtag
  3. F

Announcement details on the 1DX Mark III

Hope not, from a design standpoint it’s hideous
  4. F

Hot Deal: Canon EOS R Body $1499, Canon EOS 5D Mark IV $1999 from Adorama

Just in buying gear, I always have anxiety that tomorrow it will drop another $200. The EOS R was $2000, then $1800, then $1500, and now $1300 all within the span of 6 months. The same could be said for anything the a7riv which was just released went on sale for $1000 off and the S1R price was...
  5. F

Canon U.S.A. Introduces Its First Two 8K Broadcast Lenses

“If you want a video camera get a video camera” this thing will fit nicely in my carry on /s all jokes aside this is cool!
  6. F

How many megapixels will the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III have? [CR2]

Any sources talking about prices?
  7. F

More information on the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III [CR2]

We need a new rumor post
  8. F

For those of you with 1dx mii does the touch screen work on menu items as in the eos r, 80d?
  9. F

4k 8bit footage is fine from the gh5/sony a7iii and eos r its fine with that, 4k 10bit 422 is what is more difficult it takes forever to render preview and scrub into order to edit for a 3 minute 10bit 422 file it took over an hr to just render preview the footage.
  10. F

Agreed, 6k and all those numbers are buzzwords, and they sound great, but when you actually try to edit these files or ask what is the final audience most people will shoot in 1080 if not 4k. I like 4k because you can do scale down 3840x2160 to 16:9 2400 x 1350 for youtube then export for ig...
  11. F

Big price drops on the EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS R and more

Street price are definitely not used price, it's brand new price from canon dealers. Have you inquired about street price before? I can't tell you the details but it is.
  12. F

My macbook pro 2016 can barely edit 4k 10bit from a gh5 and I don't think the current MBP can do much better so personally I'm fine with 4k, i think 6k would be excessive currently for most people
  13. F

Based on previous releases and trade show schedules I think we'll it around CP+ which is late february/early march. Did your source mention anything about pricing?
  14. F

Canon officially announces the development of the EOS-1D X Mark III

What is the root cause of the oil splatter and is it cured by a sensor cleaning?