Recent content by ffxx

1. F

The rest of 2019 for Canon will be about updating dated product lines [CR2]

A new cinema camera or a video shooting oriented camera (or both) is the most awesome and hyped news for me since the c200 release.
  2. F

The next EOS R system camera gets a mention again [CR1]

High MP usually means less video oriented. I just freaking want a c100 mkiii
  3. F

Two Canon EOS R series bodies coming in 2019 [CR2]

Actually a lot of other cameras use EF mount and this will make it alive for a while at least. RED, EVA1, UMP, JVC, etc
  4. F

Replacement for the Canon XF305 around the corner [CR1]

What I really want is a c100 mkIII, or a c150, doesn't matter. Basically a c200 without raw and 10 bit 4:2:2 instead. Something to compete directly with bmpcc4k/gh5s. But time passes and Canon acts more and more like an old dog with one single old bone.
  5. F

That's a bummer. I was truly excited for a cinema body that have way less foot print (and interchangeable lenses). Looks Canon is too much afraid to hurt cinema like aka c200 and above at any cost. It's their golden eggs apparently.
  6. F

There were reports saying that they will not make a c100 mkIII, so this could be a replacement of it, converging lines maybe.
  7. F

It's just a CR1 rumor.
  8. F

I truly wish this isn't accurate and the new camera is a xc15 with interchangeable lenses.
  9. F

The next round of announcements from Canon will happen next week

I'm so hyped about this pro camera, hoping is a c100 mk III spiritual successor
  10. F

Here’s the full list of gear Canon will announce on September 5

Can you explain a bit more? I would love a XC15/20 interchangeable upgrade!
  11. F

Is the new Canon full frame mirrorless called the EOS R?

A new mount with ZERO lenses. That's very realible. =d
  12. F

More Mentions of a Canon Mirrorless Announcement Ahead of Photokina [CR1]

I agree mostly because we are in Canon world, otherwise this could happen (I can see a GH6 having 90% of these).
  13. F

Everyone from independent moviemakers to small production companies would sell GH5/s to buy something similar/better from Canon, even if it's more expensive, I know that for sure.
  14. F

If this is true and the cinema eos camera come as something like an upgrade from c100 mkII (xc20 with interchangeable lens perhaps? Or a C150? C100 mkIII?) I would buy in a blink of a eye. Only 3 things are crucial for me: 4:2:2 10 bit or better with a great codec (prores/dnx would be the...
  15. F

Industry News: More DJI Mavic 2 Pro Images Leak Ahead of Announcement

Do you guys think it will be better (image quality wise) than P4P 2.0? What about a P5 release ahead of photokina, still possible?