Recent content by fox40phil

1. fox40phil

Canon EOS RS Specifications? [CR1]

I thought the Rs would be the high MP model? with around 80MPs? Like many said... to good to be true! THIS would be INSANE! and also a cashcow! :)...would instantly sell my 5DIV & RP :D
  2. fox40phil

Potential Canon EOS R Mark II specifications [CR1]

"1 SD card slot & 1 CFexpress slot" So CFast 2.0 is completely dead now yes :) :D? Only one camera of Canon got it :D? Yey! CF is also dead then :S.. Specs are looking great! But would prefere maybe 36MPs to have a little bit more like just a smull push 30->32MP. Lets hope the 5D V will have...
  3. fox40phil

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III

how about some new tele converters?! Any rumors^^?! would be nice to have some with just better performance for those newer cameras!
  4. fox40phil

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III

Nice! Head detection via viewfinder :)!... like a hybride (90D has it also?!). enough said about the MP... the in the rumor thread ;P. Lets hope the next one has a huge step in MP - maybe with individual M & S-Raw resolution!
  5. fox40phil

Comparing the EOS-1D X, EOS-1D X Mark II & EOS-1D X Mark III

Maybe in 10 years we will have a 30MP 1D-like camera from Canon....
  6. fox40phil

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Summary

"20MP" and "(No DPAF in 4K 60p or 4K RAW)" no way Canon is doing as much as they could..... what a shame! I thought it will be a REAL beast and last phoenix of DSLR-Pro bodys with everything you can put into.... like 24-30MP@16-20FPS etc...
  7. fox40phil

Announcement details on the 1DX Mark III

She posted also those two custom mades 5D IV & 1DX II ;) I think it is a big fake!
  8. fox40phil

More information on the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III [CR2]

wtf really?! Can't use it while flipping?! that sounds really annoying and not thought to the end? Or I m missing something?!
  9. fox40phil

Canon officially announces the RF 85mm f/1.2L USM DS & RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM

No words about the "Minimum focusing distance" for the 70-200?! But for the 85mm... strange! The Tamron 70-200 G2 has only 0,95m! Hoping for something like that...but I won't afford those lenses O.o.... 3000€ for a 85mm is crazy! I bought a used 300mm 2.8IS for this before 6 years!
  10. fox40phil

Canon officially announces the development of the EOS-1D X Mark III

Where are the "illuminated buttons"?! Can't see them at the photos. Maybe they are lighted up around the buttons? I thought maybe they are glowing with transparent buttons^^. Sounds like Canon is putting everything into this last model!? Bluetooth, wifi, lan, GPS, 16-20fps... 10bit video. But...
  11. fox40phil

Canon to add 24p recording to the Canon EOS 90D, Canon EOS RP & Canon EOS M6 Mark II

They need around 6+ month for the M6 for this feature :D... :rolleyes:
  12. fox40phil

Canon is gearing up for a big 2020 [CR2]

Sounds like a really bad year for mirrorless... no "normal" megapixel camera with pro features incoming.... only some needs 50+ MP! The best for the most is between 24-40MP. Wake me up for a 40-45MP 5D- mirrorless body. With IBIS, with HIGH-MP EVF, s controll stick and double card slot.
  13. fox40phil

Canon officially announces the EOS M200

Why is this article linked on the newsletter for the "enter the win"?!
  14. fox40phil

Canon has released firmware version 1.3.0 for the EOS RP

Is it working like on Sony cameras? With turned head and sunglasses?! and animals^^?