Recent content by fox40phil

1. fox40phil

More information on the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III [CR2]

wtf really?! Can't use it while flipping?! that sounds really annoying and not thought to the end? Or I m missing something?!
  2. fox40phil

Canon officially announces the RF 85mm f/1.2L USM DS & RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM

No words about the "Minimum focusing distance" for the 70-200?! But for the 85mm... strange! The Tamron 70-200 G2 has only 0,95m! Hoping for something like that...but I won't afford those lenses O.o.... 3000€ for a 85mm is crazy! I bought a used 300mm 2.8IS for this before 6 years!
  3. fox40phil

Canon officially announces the development of the EOS-1D X Mark III

Where are the "illuminated buttons"?! Can't see them at the photos. Maybe they are lighted up around the buttons? I thought maybe they are glowing with transparent buttons^^. Sounds like Canon is putting everything into this last model!? Bluetooth, wifi, lan, GPS, 16-20fps... 10bit video. But...
  4. fox40phil

Canon to add 24p recording to the Canon EOS 90D, Canon EOS RP & Canon EOS M6 Mark II

They need around 6+ month for the M6 for this feature :D... :rolleyes:
  5. fox40phil

Canon is gearing up for a big 2020 [CR2]

Sounds like a really bad year for mirrorless... no "normal" megapixel camera with pro features incoming.... only some needs 50+ MP! The best for the most is between 24-40MP. Wake me up for a 40-45MP 5D- mirrorless body. With IBIS, with HIGH-MP EVF, s controll stick and double card slot.
  6. fox40phil

Canon officially announces the EOS M200

Why is this article linked on the newsletter for the "enter the win"?!
  7. fox40phil

Canon has released firmware version 1.3.0 for the EOS RP

Is it working like on Sony cameras? With turned head and sunglasses?! and animals^^?
  8. fox40phil

Canon EOS R firmware 1.4.0 now available for download

Update the 5DIV (And other highends like 1DXII) with this too please!! Next step: Animal eye-AF!
  9. fox40phil

Canon will release the EOS Ra astrophotography camera

Only with Autotracer features like the Pentax K1! come on Canon!!! Simply remove a filter...yey...this would be highly boring!!
  10. fox40phil

Patent: Here is Canon’s IBIS unit

Please with options like the Pentax K1! For astrophotography! <3
  11. fox40phil

IBIS is coming to select next generation Canon DSLRs [CR2]

Lets hope it will some sensor shifting options like Pentax with the K1!!! This would be awesome! Also for the next EOS R's! For nice astroshots with 100s+ (Ultrawide lens)!
  12. fox40phil

Here’s a list of rumoured and predicted cameras coming from Canon in the next year

why do you think so?! Look at the prices of XQD and the monopol by Sony... it would be logical, but now its better for us (the Sony photographers). SD is far cheaper and Sony has also the fastes (r+w) on the market if someone needs the speed of "300/300mb/s".
  13. fox40phil

Here’s a list of rumoured and predicted cameras coming from Canon in the next year

:D... today was the 7rIV released..with 60MP and 10FPS! Dayum! WE can expect this because Sony can do this and have done something like this in the last years...
  14. fox40phil

Industry News: Sony Introduces the High-resolution A7R IV with World’s First 61.0 MP Back-illuminated, Full-frame Image Sensor

Sounds awesome!!! But what I really don't understand..why don't lower the res. in the Sony camers in the body! I m often using with my 5DIV only 17MP.. or sometimes less! I have also done this with my 5DII (22 & 10MP)! This is a feature I dont want to miss!