Recent content by Fran Decatta

1. F

Canon EOS RS Specifications? [CR1]

hope to see the real announcement on CP+ this next month. Some of those specs are too good to be true, in deed, but the IBIS in combination with the IS looks awesome and more "realistic" than the rest. More to come,...
  2. F

Review: Canon EOS-1D X Mark III real world sports review

Canon already improved AF, AF in low light situations, got awesome lenses (great lenses on EF, and personally love the RF). 1DXmk3 is a monster. Only wish to know if the Dynamic range is also improved over the 1dxmk2. Honestly, with the DR of 1dxmk2, 5Dmk4, eos R, is more than enough for my...
  3. F

Canon EOS R Mark II in testing [CR2]

They go really fast! Indeed, I think the same as other mates said up here, the first R was a stop-gap, but with decent results. Hope to see soon some of the new specs. Overall... please, double SD card slot :LOL: :coffee:
  4. F

Rumoured Canon EOS Rs Specifications [CR1]

Totally agree with that, I also do some architecture works, and I can apreciate that lot of architecture (also product, landscape and fashion) photographers will be really happy with that. Hope the same too. Was a shame that the first eos R lack of second SD slot, otherwise, it would be...
  5. F

I didn't explain well myself on the coment. It is a good camera, of course, I like a lot all of what I'm reading here and is really appealing. I also do some architecture works and I know that those 75 mpx will be really welcome to architecture/product/fashion photographers. All I really want...
  6. F

I hope they let down the resolution. 75mpx raws will be heavy as hell and, as a wedding photographer, Im more than happy with the 30 mpx that gives the eos R actually (I add this due I didn't explain well myself in that original message): I didn't explain well myself on the coment. It is a...
  7. F

SIGMA to address their RF mount plans in early 2020 [CR2]

I already got the 28-70 f2... hope that sigma doesnt take something out with same IQ and focus, but with less price hahaha. I can't be more happy right now with this lens, actually. I dont have the feel to need anything more, for my work.
  8. F

Canon EOS R firmware 1.4.0 now available for download

Yay! already updated :D Let's see how works tomorrow in the wedding w/28-70 F2....
  9. F

Patent: Multiple small RF prime lens optical formulas

I know, but this one seems to lack of IS, may be this can put a cheap price tag. Anyways, I never purchase any of those items at introduction price, I feel no hurry :)
  10. F

Patent: Multiple small RF prime lens optical formulas

This RF 16-35mm f/4 will be really welcome to my bag, if it costs less than 1000€ :love:
  11. F

Firmware: Canon EOS R v1.4.0, this is a major firmware update (Update: Firmware removed)

Link to the firmware removed?????? Canon is doomed!!! Everyone gonna dieeeee!!! aaaarg! :eek:
  12. F

New firmware coming for the Canon EOS R [CR1]

I normally use the neutral brightness, but changing it, only affect at the screen. I also tryed with the shortcut, but is the same. EDIT: Done! I didn't tryed to change brightness on menu directly looking through the viewfinder. Man, im sincerely grateful! Thanks, Viggo!
  13. F

I already tryed that, but I see no changes, may be im doing it wrong :unsure:
  14. F

Where can you adjust the VF brightness? because I didn't find the option... just for screen. Sometimes I felt the VF not bright enough when use the camera in bright sunlight.
  15. F

Any improvement is always welcome!