Recent content by Go Wild

1. G

The RF mount “Holy Trinity” should be ready to ship before the end of July 2019 [CR2]

No way it´s clickbait, this is one of the biggest retailers in Europe, it´s very, very credible, so this lenses are coming out soon.
  2. G

The RF mount “Holy Trinity” should be ready to ship before the end of July 2019 [CR2]

I don´t know if someone has made the reference yet....but these are the lenses that are already listed in a retailer in EU: 15-35 F2.8 IS L 24-70 F2.8 IS L 24-240 F4-6.3 IS USM 70-200 F2.8 IS L 85 F1.2 L 85 F1.2 USM DS L Prices are not yet available. Ohh and btw, my holy (f++ckng pricey)...
  3. G

So what has become of the rumored EOS R and C200 video feature updates?

Thank´s Peters! Hopefully it will be a good documentary when it´s finished. I use for filming the Canon 16-35 F4, 500mm f4 IS L, Tamron 70-200 F2.8 VC G2, this ones from Canon mount. From Sony, use the 24-105 F4 (but will change to the new Tamron 28-75 for E-mount. I also use the 50mm F1.8 from...
  4. G

Yes, even with the Sony cameras and using the s-log or picture profiles you only have a small room to edit or post processing. If you do it too much everything starts falling apart...That´s the big difference to raw. It´s kinda like the stills world and editing jpg vs raw. You are right, a video...
  5. G

Totally understand your point Don, of course, but if the market can give us that, by all means yes, we want that! :D Of course the perfect thing to have is a dedicated camera for video, and a dedicated camera for stills. Some of you also can say...."Chill out man! Just do only stills, or do...
  6. G

Here is the Canon VIXIA HF G60

Thank you for the info bhf3737, it makes sense now this release. ;) (At least according to the series....:D )
  7. G

Here is the Canon VIXIA HF G60

I am a little bit confused here....I didn´t see too much information about Canon Vixia G50 so far and this model i think it was anounnced in January and released in CES. So...I guess i am confused, Why Canon is going to launch a new camera in that line? Does it has several changes? Well if it...
  8. G

Feature update announcements coming to the Canon EOS R and Canon Cinema EOS C200 ahead of NAB

If Canon do that with the EOS R would be awesome and I gain hope again in canon!!! :D (For hybrid cameras) What we don´t know... If this is true... that external raw recording in 4k? Or only 1080p? I know it´s a kinda silly question because everybody believes that less than 4k would be...
  9. G

No new EOS R body shipping in 2019 [CR2]

That´s the BIG thing, thank you so much Don! That´s my point! I love Canon, but don´t like this specific thing - Video specs. And that´s what I criticize. I Love my 1dx mkII for stills, just love it! I did tried one Sony A9 but it´s a no for me changing the 1dx mkII for the Sony A9. Despite...
  10. G

Hey Architect, thanks for the answer. Well, i´m not much a tech guy but i do understand your explanation. I thought Sony uses a 5k sensor and downsample to 4k. I don´t know how much of the sensor they use, but the final image is a fullframe images, or pretty much near. They also have the crop...
  11. G

This Forum should be called "Canon Praisers" not Canon Rumors...! :) I don´t like this rumor and i gave my opinion! Can I do that? Or should i say: " Thank you, thank you Canon by not giving me a the camera I need so I can spend 3,500$! I am sorry for disturbing you and your beginning of week! I...
  12. G

My passion?? Is more like my frustration...!! :D I "started" to leave Canon when I bought a Sony A7r3. With the mc-11 adapter i can use my canon glass with "almost" no problem. So it´s not a jump in the dark, if that day comes (leaving Canon) it will be a slow process (and probably yes...will...
  13. G

Sorry about that, we have the tendency to give personal opinions about our needs, i forgot to mention that vídeo plays a big role to me. I´m sorry. Understand everything what you´ve said. I am one of those who (of course) expecting something better than my already great 1dx mkII. I understand...
  14. G

I believe you´re tired, a lot of people saying the same thing, for so many time!! I am also tired! After 1 and half year after i have been "forced" to buy a Sony camera because Canon didn´t have anything near in the market, then the roadmap says i have to wait another 1 year to get something...
  15. G

How come this can be interpreted has...."normal" or without surprise? Canon is 3 years behind! They have answered to a change in the market in a terrible slower way! In the same way How come the lenses can serve as an excuse?? No way!! RF adapters and the existing lenses can give Canon the...