Recent content by Go Wild

1. G

Canon Celebrates Production Of 100 Million EOS-Series Interchangeable-Lens Cameras

Considerable number! From this i got 14. 2 point and shoot, 2 film, 1 bridge, 9 DSLR!
  2. G

Canon EOS R firmware 1.4.0 now available for download

No, I mean i have this since I bought Sony A7r3 in December 2017! What i´m telling is that I use this since then (eye-af) and Canon users only now can benefict of this. And don´t believe the guys that said that this si not important, yes it is and I use it very often!
  3. G

Canon EOS R firmware 1.4.0 now available for download

So now you know what we are talking when we got angry with Canon because of lack of response with the mirrorless and evoluting. Don´t want to be a "hater" but....I use this since December 2017! And we are now in late September 2019...This is what guys like me, that love Canon were complaining...
  4. G

The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is coming in 2020

Yes, im also happy! Overall the files are very good. But for example the color rendering...Even in standard mode i find the reds to be very strong and I did had to make a custom mode with -3 saturation. Then that adds another problem that is you take off saturation from all colors. So when a...
  5. G

The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is coming in 2020

Shooting with the 1dx mkII for about 3 years now, and i am a happy user (well, most of...) For photography the camera is a beast and always gave me the best shots either in sports (soccer) or wildlife. Very reliable camera, great AF. So, regarding to Stills, what I would love to see is that...
  6. G

Patent: Here is Canon’s IBIS unit

Well....Ibis is great to have in video when you shoot video handheld. Is also a good ad of stabilization in handheld photo shots, but dont think is somekind of magic or you will forget your tripod. From my perspective, i use IBIS in Sony a7R3 and the biggest advantage is to buy non stabilized...
  7. G

Patent: 83mp full-frame image sensor from Canon

Cameras are good, better, top, bottom or not so good, depending on our kind of photo....If you need resolution this will be awesome! From this point, we don´t know yet the usability of this sensor, if its going to appear on a mirrorless camera, or dslr....It could be the sucessor of 5Ds, it can...
  8. G

Canon’s roadmap for 2019, included an EOS R camera that no one is expecting? [CR2]

I bet on a new line of mirrorless cameras, the video Line...Although it´s not the Canon´s normal behaviour, but I assume they have changed something int their thoughts about "new markets" aka mirrorless. So...I guess they could want to get in the war of the mirrorless cameras pointed to video...
  9. G

The RF mount “Holy Trinity” should be ready to ship before the end of July 2019 [CR2]

No way it´s clickbait, this is one of the biggest retailers in Europe, it´s very, very credible, so this lenses are coming out soon.
  10. G

The RF mount “Holy Trinity” should be ready to ship before the end of July 2019 [CR2]

I don´t know if someone has made the reference yet....but these are the lenses that are already listed in a retailer in EU: 15-35 F2.8 IS L 24-70 F2.8 IS L 24-240 F4-6.3 IS USM 70-200 F2.8 IS L 85 F1.2 L 85 F1.2 USM DS L Prices are not yet available. Ohh and btw, my holy (f++ckng pricey)...
  11. G

So what has become of the rumored EOS R and C200 video feature updates?

Thank´s Peters! Hopefully it will be a good documentary when it´s finished. I use for filming the Canon 16-35 F4, 500mm f4 IS L, Tamron 70-200 F2.8 VC G2, this ones from Canon mount. From Sony, use the 24-105 F4 (but will change to the new Tamron 28-75 for E-mount. I also use the 50mm F1.8 from...
  12. G

Yes, even with the Sony cameras and using the s-log or picture profiles you only have a small room to edit or post processing. If you do it too much everything starts falling apart...That´s the big difference to raw. It´s kinda like the stills world and editing jpg vs raw. You are right, a video...
  13. G

Totally understand your point Don, of course, but if the market can give us that, by all means yes, we want that! :D Of course the perfect thing to have is a dedicated camera for video, and a dedicated camera for stills. Some of you also can say...."Chill out man! Just do only stills, or do...
  14. G

Here is the Canon VIXIA HF G60

Thank you for the info bhf3737, it makes sense now this release. ;) (At least according to the series....:D )
  15. G

Here is the Canon VIXIA HF G60

I am a little bit confused here....I didn´t see too much information about Canon Vixia G50 so far and this model i think it was anounnced in January and released in CES. So...I guess i am confused, Why Canon is going to launch a new camera in that line? Does it has several changes? Well if it...