Recent content by jcr

1. jcr

Canon 5D Mark IV Shutter Actuation Lifespan

Well it's good to know that some people had over 200k click on the Mark III. I'm sure the mark IV will last me a long time. When I sold my Mark III it only had 41,000 clicks on it and I had it three weeks before street date. I plan on keeping my Mark IV longer this time. :D
  2. jcr

What did it cost you to get the shutter replaced ?
  3. jcr

Does anyone know what the Shutter life is on the Mark IV? I'm assuming it's surpassed the 150K by now
  4. jcr

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV to Start Shipping Tomorrow

Try a different store or ask to speak to the manager. My total with The Mark IV, BG-E20 And 64GB Extreme Flash was 3,884. I also earned $220 + in rewards
  5. jcr

I'm glad I canceled my order with amazon. Same crap happen with the Mark III I had it pre ordered the same day the option was up and most people had to wait a few weeks. I'm done with Amazon camera pre orders not reliable at all
  6. jcr

I sent you a message
  7. jcr

Anyone canceling pre orders on amazon Bestbuy will price match the $200 in my case they took $200 off the total purchase I also got them to match a free memory card deal 64GB 160mbs & give me a discount on a grip ;D
  8. jcr

Tulsa Oklahoma they have 5 on hand
  9. jcr

Bestbuy already has them. I'm about to get mine ;D
  10. jcr

That doesn't make since it's a pre order they have to give you any benefits listed I did mine the first day it was announced I called to make sure and the rep told me I would get the $200 credit after 30 days of receiving the Mark IV. If you don't like the first response call a second time...
  11. jcr

Amazon is the best place to pre order that I know of. They are giving a $200 amazon credit to anyone who pre ordered :) Hopefully the shipping status changes today or tomorrow