Recent content by karishmab

1. K

Cats!

Beautiful shot, Mr. Haines! And I love the details that you have given, especially that line, "I am in the canoe with Princess Fluffy Molly Puffhead Magnificent Tail." #BangOn Lines. :D
  2. K

Seashore, Beaches and Harbours

What an amazing place! Looks beautiful place to spend some quality time with my husband! :love: Thank you, Jeff, for sharing such a wonderful pic!
  3. K

Red squirrels

I love squirrels! I love all the pics, but this set is just superb! The little squirrel is so cute. Great job, Mr. Haines. (y)
  4. K

Carnivores in the Wild

You have done really well, Mr. Haines! It doesn't look like they are different shots! Rather it looks like a GIF! Great job, Mr. Haines! (y)
  5. K

Creatures from the ocean!

Amazing pics, Jeff. The last close up is my favorite. I have never seen Seals. Thank you so much for sharing such beautiful photos with us. :)
  6. K

Winter

Such a cute Penguin soft toy. Loved your shot!
  7. K

Ultra-Urban

Well captured! I liked it! It's an amazing one. Great Job Man!
  8. K

My simple stamp photographing setup

Good Shot. Found some interesting new one.
  9. K

Surfing Puerto Rico, Corona Pro Circuit

Nice collections of images. Love to see especially the water shoot. #4 is awesome.
  10. K

MY dog

Good Capture! The dog's images are nice. Especially 2nd one is awesome. It's spreading of Happiness.
  11. K

Camellia

What a beautiful flower it is! Great Macro capture.
  12. K

Flowers and other Flora

Amazing collections of flowers. I love to see Flowers photos and get to know about the new flowers. I loved all one. Thank you. If you have more than please share. I am very much interested in flower photography.
  13. K

Flowers and other Flora

Amazing collections of flowers. I loved to see flowers images.
  14. K

Surfing at Kuta Beach, Bali, Indonesia

Nice shot. The waves effect showing vulnerable. The clarity of the image is awesome.
  15. K

MY dog

Nice one! You have captured it precisely. All the images are wow!