Recent content by Lukas Haupt

1. L

Canon’s roadmap for 2019, included an EOS R camera that no one is expecting? [CR2]

I think it would pissed all R owners, include me.
  2. L

A couple of EOS R cameras that can be considered “pro” are in the pipeline [CR1]

Yes, defiitelly could be possible with 6D mk II (80D would have different, not so pleasing DOF), but I was comparing only my previous setup. So i went from DX (OLD, but still pro body) to R (NOT pro), but still I m benefiting from that change. That is also reason why I bought second R, and 28-70...
  3. L

A couple of EOS R cameras that can be considered “pro” are in the pipeline [CR1]

Because of AF and angle of view. It was shot like 5-10 cm above the puddle. Ok composing could be done due to live view on any old camera, but MY 1DX or 6D had really ba AF, when comes to live view performance. So ok, there is possibility, that I could do that with previous set up, but it would...
  4. L

My advice is go and try the R. I had 1DX (mk I) and 6D (mk I), which was replaced by R. After 2-3 weeks using I sold also 1DX and bought second R. Reasons? IQ - I don t have nay problems with - actualy it is really good since I see my exposure in EVF (I m shooting mostly wedding, proms, etc.)...
  5. L

Firmware: Canon EOS R v1.2.0 available for download

Hi, anyone noticed a bug connected with changing size of AF point in AF servo? I have assigned right touchbar button for changing size of AF point. In one shot it is working, but when I press it in servo mode, I got the message, that it is not available. When I change it in menu or in "Q", it is...