Recent content by Mark3794

1. M

Canon EOS RS Specifications? [CR1]

If you zoom at 100% you will see more aberrations with a denser sensor, but if you print the images at the same size the high mpx sensor will always be sharper than a low res one using the same lens
  2. M

Canon EOS RS Specifications? [CR1]

I don't know feels like they mixed up the specs of the new EOS R with a new Cinema camera with RF mount maybe? Or probably just made up specs i mean Olympus said more than 6.5 stops of stabilization is impossible while the first Canon body with ibis has 8 stops?
  3. M

Nifty Fifty and/or a Pancake lens are coming to the RF mount in 2020 [CR3]

You know it's gonna be a RF 50mm 1.4 IS USM just to troll you and everyone that really needs a good EF 50mm 1.4
  4. M

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Summary

According to Nokishita the new processor is the Digic X
  5. M

Yes here the discussion is not that bad buy if you read some other forum it's like they out a 1dx badge on a Rebel, people just love complaining i guess
  6. M

I don't get the hate this camera is getting all over the internet. People calling this camera crippled for the lack of DPAF in 4k60fps: what other camera can do full frame 4k60 10bit log with DPAF internally without exhaust vents and full weather sealing? No one has seen the autofocus at work...
  7. M

Yes but the S1h has a super 35 crop in 4k60. Maybe the 1dx iii has both 4k60 full frame with no DPAF or 4k60 cropped with DPAF
  8. M

The 1dx mark ii has DPAF in 4k60 but it's cropped. It's not a step back, name another camera that can do full frame 4k60 with autofocus
  9. M

I weathersealed my EOS RP for $5. DIY/Cool add on.

Did the same because i was bored with an old 1200d. I later tested it by spilling some water over the battery door. The insulating foam was soaked in water but i think it's still better than nothing
  10. M

An unreleased Canon camera appears for certification.

Probably the 900d/T8i, i hope they will use the 32mpix sensor. My dream would be the M5 mark ii but i don't think it will happen.
  11. M

SIGMA to address their RF mount plans in early 2020 [CR2]

I'd love a tamron 28-75 f2.8 like the sony E mount version
  12. M

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III rumoured specifications [CR1]

Yes, probably a raw burst mode with a small 1.2/1.4x crop
  13. M

Industry News: Sony officially announces the α9 II

Sony is really slowing down the innovation... price of success?
  14. M

An RF mount L macro lens will be announced alongside the high-megapixel EOS R camera

Do you mean tilt-shift? There are already 3 TS-E macro prime
  15. M

Initial testing shows Canon’s new 32.5mp APS-C sensor improves dynamic range over predecessor

The results are a bit suspicious, however i played a bit with the raw files and they indeed show a bit more dynamic range than the 80d sensor. Notice also that the samples that dpreview provides are CRAW files (and not uncompressed RAW) so probably if the measurements are correct the...