Recent content by Mark3794

1. M

An RF mount L macro lens will be announced alongside the high-megapixel EOS R camera

Do you mean tilt-shift? There are already 3 TS-E macro prime
  2. M

Initial testing shows Canon’s new 32.5mp APS-C sensor improves dynamic range over predecessor

The results are a bit suspicious, however i played a bit with the raw files and they indeed show a bit more dynamic range than the 80d sensor. Notice also that the samples that dpreview provides are CRAW files (and not uncompressed RAW) so probably if the measurements are correct the...
  3. M

Sigma 18-35 1.8 art or Canon 24-70 f4l + viltrox focal reducer

Sorry my bad i meant that i already have the speedbooster
  4. M

I already have the adapter and it works great with canon lenses, the af looks a bit slower but it's almost unnoticeable
  5. M

I am using a M50 mainly for videos and since my Tamron 17-50 broke i need a new lens, and i don't know which one is better for my needs. I would really love the low light capability of the sigma however it lacks a bit of range, the stabilizer and i can't use it on a full frame camera. The 24-70...
  6. M

All new 24mp sensor coming to the next Canon ILC’s [CR1]

Full sensor 4k and and some noise improvements would be enough, i find the 80d/m50 sensor to be already competitive with other manufacturers
  7. M

Feature update announcements coming to the Canon EOS R and Canon Cinema EOS C200 ahead of NAB

So now we can finally go to sony forums and say: "the A7III is a crippled camera without external raw" ?
  8. M

Canon EOS RP Specifications [CR1]

Last tweet from nokishita confirmed a 26 megapixels sensor
  9. M

Canon EOS RP Specifications [CR1]

New sensor? Some testing ground for a new technology like they did with the dual pixel in the 70d?
  10. M

Canon EOS RP to cost $1599? [CR1]

I hope they will give the eos rp some interesting feature, like they did with the m50 that had some nice features over the m5.
  11. M

Is this the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III?

The symbol is for the creative filter mode... no idea about that thing
  12. M

M50, Exposure meter does not seem to tie into the focal point.

Do you mean that your camera doesn't change shutter speed (in Av) if you change focus point? I just tried on my m50 and the exposure changes if i set another focus point.
  13. M

Review: Canon EOS R by DPReview

Yeah no way the EOS R is so soft in video, i've seen other comparison and the sharpness is almost on par with the A7III. Probably he didn't notice he had digital IS on, and that feature crops the image a lot.
  14. M

Rare lens damaged in shipping, what would you do?

I have a binocular with similar damage, you can't unscrew the metal ring that holds the lens in place anymore. Probably some tool could help but i'm afraid i could break the glass.
  15. M

Here are the full Canon EOS R specifications

I bought a m50 to really understand all the hype behind the "mirrorless" world. The mirrorless have some kind of advantages over a dsrl but a lot of drawbacks too (battery life, you can't use the ovf as spotting scope for wildlife etc). After trying both i still prefer dslr.