Recent content by Memirsbrunnr

1. M

What’s next from Canon?

"daughters eh?"
  2. M

Canon to add 24p recording to the Canon EOS 90D, Canon EOS RP & Canon EOS M6 Mark II

Then get a professional film camera and not a consumer camera. I hardly shoot film at all and refuse to pay extra for something I will never use in a CONSUMER camera. Buy a professional film camera like Canon wants you to do it.. Whine about a 5D not having it but stop whining about consumer...
  3. M

Canon to add 24p recording to the Canon EOS 90D, Canon EOS RP & Canon EOS M6 Mark II

I am getting so tired listening to this endless whine, about no 24p especially in those cases where there is 25 fps. NO one will see the difference
  4. M

The Canon EOS 5D Mark V is in the works [CR2]

But will it have a tilty flippy?? Would be about time
  5. M

People and their 24 fps fetish... I couldn't care less
  6. M

HELP!! Canon utility stopped recognising my cameras

Thanx for the detailed info.. will give it a try Canon utility starts with the PC but the utility window is always open after boot. Anything to do with the problem? windows 10 1903 latest but the problem started under the last version. when I connect both cameras windows 10 says canon 80D...
  7. M

I am afraid that my windows 10 lay out so completely different.. it only has a generalised options. It has the following options - Take no action - Open folder to view files (File explorer) - Import Photo's and videos (Dropbox) ..... seems to be the default upon resetting - Ask me every time -...
  8. M

Canon is gearing up for a big 2020 [CR2]

I bet they have already several in the field being rigorously tested probably unmarked or marked as a mark II
  9. M

Tried point too all t asks if i want to save the files to the windows cloud, but i have no idea what to link it to if i click no.. it after that does not want to go to the eos utility
  10. M

Tried that doesn't work, as i started and tried to use the wifi because the cable no longer works.
  11. M

That is extremely inconvenient when you have to sort them out if you have over 40 days if photo's you want to sort them put by the day where they were shot on like the EOS utility does
  12. M

Because the canon software puts them in nice date labelled folders. when browsing the flash it is all in one folder so that makes it impossible to find something
  13. M

Where do I do the abandon camera settings for logging in?
  14. M

Hello everybody. I have 2 bodies the 80D and 750D. I have been using EOS utility since i build this windows 10 PC (32 GB ram 8 GB video card, a few SSDs + HD, and a dedicated 4 GB HD for photo's) in April. Now in the beginning of September it suddenly stopped recognising BOTH my camera's...