Recent content by mestes1999

1. M

G7X Mark 3 turn on grid and level?

So back to my original post and screenshots, anyone know how to turn on the electronic level?
  2. M

I'm not a power user by any means, I almost always leave it on Auto, but with the Mark 2, images were very dark if it was a cloudy day. Mark1 never had that issue.
  3. M

I haven't had any time with it, just got it yesterday. However I'm hoping it's better than my Mark 2. In my opinion, the Mark 2 was worse than my Mark 1 for cloudy shots or anything that wasn't full sun or full dark.
  4. M

Thanks, I found the grid. There is also an option for the level, but I can't get it to show even though I selected it. Wrench Menu 4th Tab - Shooting info disp Screen Info Settings It has four options and you can hit edit screen and it the level is there. But even if I check everything, it...
  5. M

I just upgraded from the G7X mark 2 to the mark 3. I really like the grid and electronic level turned on, but I can't figure out how to turn it on on the Mark 3. On the older one you just hit the down button on the menu ring. Also the fact that there are no manuals online for the Mark 3 yet...
  6. M

The rest of 2019 for Canon will be about updating dated product lines [CR2]

I've been wondering if the faked G7X Mk 3 render that looked so amazing made Canon push back the real one because it looked so boring and incremental compared to the fake design.
  7. M

Canon shows off concept cameras at CP+

So this is the ONLY news from CP+?
  8. M

Canon shows off concept cameras at CP+

Cool. Where's the G7X Mark 3???