Recent content by MikleK

1. MikleK

Review: Sigma 85mm f/1.4 Art Receives Highest DXOMark Score Ever

How much time did you spend trying to calibrate the lens? I'm trying 35 mm Art right now with 5Dm4 and when AF misses completely, I can see for sure that it is a heavy front (in my case) focus (a few meters). Sorry, I didn't read TDP's review. Did they place anything in front of the target and...
  2. MikleK

Sigma Art lenses vs. Canon firmware update

Hello everybody. We all know that new Sigma Art lenses being incredible pieces of engineering art just don't work on Canon's body as they should. As far as I know Nikon cameras don't have such a problem. Does anybody know if it's made particularly to annoy Sigma and force customers to buy...
  3. MikleK

List of rumored lenses

Well, in an amicable way, it's preferrably to adjust each lens you use with your particular camera, otherwise there's no guarantee that the autofocus will work properly. I had the same issue with EF 50 f/1.4 on my old 7D mark I, but Canon service center solved the problem and it worked like a...
  4. MikleK

Review: Sigma 85mm f/1.4 Art Receives Highest DXOMark Score Ever

Well, actually I used to have the same with my EF 50 f/1.4 and old 7D mark I. However, Canon service solved the problem and it became nearly 98% shots in focus afterwards. Has anybody used Sigma USB Lens Dock to calibrate the Art lenses?
  5. MikleK

unboxing of our Sigma 85mm Art ;)

So, the question iiiiiiiiis.... How does it focus? :P And which camera do you use it on?
  6. MikleK

Which Canon lens is most in need of updating.

Definitely 50 mm f/1.2! It's going to happen soon I guess :) And will surely cause it cost more than 35 f/1.4 II :(