Recent content by Mr_EMan

1. M

Canon EOS RP w/RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM in stock and ready to ship

Well, UPS just said they delivered it. Pretty sad that the red grip was out of stock. I really wanted to try it out. I'll probably hold off using the RP until I get that grip. Don't want my pinky flapping in the wind.
  2. M

I called Adorama and the extension grip I had picked out was on back order, so they put my whole order on hold. So now they're going to ship just the camera (w/24-105 mm), and send the rest later. Hopefully this will ship out today. I'm not good with delayed gratification.
  3. M

This is the "review" that pushed me to buy the RP. Uh... this video is not for everyone, especially in this forum.
  4. M

I've done Italy with the (24-105 mm/24-70 mm) + crop sensor, and that was good. And when we want to go wide angle, my wife and I use our phones. Some of the good photos we've picked from our vacations have come from an iPhone. I'm hoping with a full frame the 24-105 will be enough, but I have...
  5. M

Good point. I should check my card. <VISA is experiencing delay at the moment. Technicians are checking out one particular IP address for overloading their system.> Nope, nothing posted there on my card yet. I ordered it with the RF 24-105mm. This is the first device I've obsessed about...
  6. M

If Adorama is experiencing a DoS attack, I apologize. That's just me checking my order.
  7. M

Scott Kelby 7D Mark II Real World

I interpreted that as he has to shoot JPEGs because he can’t convert the RAW yet.