Recent content by nostrovia

1. N

Canon EOS 90D promotional video appears to have leaked

I thought that too - 10FPS fixed and "normal" servo tracking, but not eye AF.
  2. N

Canon EOS 90D promotional video appears to have leaked

No mention of IBIS, Dual Digic, Dual SD, or 4K60 per the previous rumor. Still a significant upgrade from my 70D.
  3. N

All is quiet regarding the EOS 90D and EOS M6 Mark II

Things I didn't see (as compared to the previous rumors): - Dual Digic 8 - Dual Card Slot - 4K 60 seems to be off the table - no mention of bluetooth/GPS
  4. N

All is quiet regarding the EOS 90D and EOS M6 Mark II

Wow, they managed to fit a joystick on there!
  5. N

Canon announcements coming at the end of August [CR2]

Seems like an updated EF-S17-55 2.8 would pair nicely with an improved XXD body.
  6. N

Canon EOS 90D Specification List [CR1]

If this is real and there is a joystick to select AF points, my dreams up upgrading to full frame will be put on hold even longer.
  7. N

Here’s the Canon EOS RP and EG-E1 extension grip

Also indicates that it has focus bracketing. Is that a first for Canon SLR/Mirrorless, or have I missed it on previous models?
  8. N

News Flash: Good news for some, bad news for others

Excellent! I know this will cause controversy, but I love these latest leaks.
  9. N

News Flash: Good news for some, bad news for others

Wow, I love this solution! So nice to automatically have a CPL in place for all my existing glass.
  10. N

We were wrong, all of your Canon mirrorless dreams are likely coming true soon

28MP, 4K@30fps, 1080@60fps, IBIS. Isn't that awfully similar to the M5 MkII rumors from not too long ago?
  11. N

Patent: Lens Mount Adaptor For Different Flange Distances

Looks like an XC10-style body, no?
  12. N

Canon EOS M50, More Images and Specifications

CR Guy has been adamant that this is below the M5, so I'm hoping that the M5 mk II and 90D/7DIII finally make the jump to 120p full HD.
  13. N

7D Mark iii or 90D?

I just hope the touchscreen from the 6d2 includes the tilty/flippy part.
  14. N

Patent: The Next Prosumer DSLR to Get Illuminated Buttons?

It'd be great if it was just activated when you hit the button to illuminate the top panel lcd.