Recent content by Pixel

1. P

Review: Canon EOS-1D X Mark III real world sports review

....and all due respect to PRM but he is a paid Canon spokesperson.
  2. P

Review: Canon EOS-1D X Mark III real world sports review

It won't have the "same" focusing as the 1Dx III. The sheer difference in battery sizes has a LOT to do with AF performance. And I'll bet the processors will be different as well.
  3. P

Canon EOS R Mark II in testing [CR2]

Off topic, I hate the term "Mark I" its called the EOS R.
  4. P

An EF & RF mount hybrid mirrorless camera in the works [CR2]

I can’t see a moving sensor ever happening unless it employs self correcting micro adjustments. If the sensor is off by a millimeter, nothing is in focus with the EF lenses. If this rumor is true can we assume R&D on the EF mount will continue?
  5. P

Canon officially announces the development of the EOS-1D X Mark III

What the heck is autofocus resolution? I've been in this business for a long time and I've never heard of that term.
  6. P

Canon Announces The Development Of An Innovative Photography Solution For Live Events

Getty has been making these for years. Welcome to the party, Canon.
  7. P

Patent: Dual internal teleconverter telephoto lens.

I take it, this is the ”crazy” lens mentioned a couple weeks ago?
  8. P

The future of the Canon EOS-1D X series [CR1]

I, for one, will use the crap out of a tilt screen almost exclusively for stills.
  9. P

Two New Professional Lenses Coming Ahead of Photokina? [CR1]

Would a 100 or 105mm L of a reasonable size and weight (Sigma ) be out of the question?
  10. P

Leaked: Sigma 105mm f/1.4 HSM Art

I own three Sigma primes currently and this one is on my radar. I have the 14 1.8, 20 1.4 and the 135 1.8. They're all phenomenal lenses that I love shooting with. I'm a sports photographer and I have no qualms whatsoever about putting the 135 on a 1Dx and shooting basketball with it....and it...
  11. P

Patent: Tamron 300mm f/2.8, 400mm f/4, 500mm f/4

Kinda miffed that, apparently, nobody else wants to make a 600 f4.