Recent content by Punio

1. Punio

The Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III is finally on the way

Not sure what they could offer that would tempt mark 2 owners to upgrade.
  2. Punio

Canon RF 14-21mm f/1.4L USM one of the “crazy” lenses coming next year [CR1]

Next year is going to be expensive...
  3. Punio

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III field testing has begun [CR2]

Having only owned my 1DX2 for two years, this is what I'd like in the 1DX3: (in no particular order) 1.few more mp 2. intervalometer 3. better video codec for smaller file sizes 4. c-log 5. wifi 6. vari angle tilt screen 7. focus peaking 8. eye af 9. 2x c fast slots its a lot to ask, but then...
  4. Punio

Here’s a vague Canon roadmap for 2019 [CR1]

Canon surely must announce and release a pro camera in Q3/Q4. I highly doubt the actual release of all those new RF lenses would be in a market where you only have the R and RP to choose from...
  5. Punio

Canon officially announces 4 new RF lenses, mount adaptors and Speedlite EL-100

Well at least my 1DX isnt obsolete for a few more months... GAS relaxes
  6. Punio

Here is the Canon EOS R announcement live

well now we wait for the 1DX MM
  7. Punio

The Canon announcements will be sometime around 3:00 AM Eastern Time on September 5, 2018

Still have a slim hope for at least an announcement for a Pro FF MM body, 1DXR?
  8. Punio

Canon Hong Kong teases the September 5 announcements

Think they should hire someone else to make these promo videos...
  9. Punio

The State of the Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Development

I just want to know if it's the EF mount or not. Because as soon as they announce EF is dead, it'll be the Canopolypse. Can you imagine the value of everyone's gear dropping overnight?
  10. Punio

Canon applies for WiFi certification for a number of cameras

Decisions decisions. I don't know whether to wait for a FF Mirrorless and have no camera till then. OR get the 5D4 till then and have to lose money on the resell and even worse possibly sell the EF lens if the FF Mirrorless is a new mount.
  11. Punio

Canon Full Frame Mirrorless is Definitely Coming, and The Wait Won't Be as Long as We Thought

Main thing I want to know is the Lens mount. My hope is that it is the EF mount, but my head tells me from what I could gather from the previous interview is that they will probably have an adapter 'to not ignore the millions if EF users' but use the new EF-M mount to take advantage of the new...
  12. Punio

An Update on Canon's NAB 2018 Announcements [CR3]

My mistake. I need to go to Specsavers
  13. Punio

An Update on Canon's NAB 2018 Announcements [CR3]

Modifications to a high end currently in production EOS camera? High end EOS is the 1D and 5D4/Sr. So a modification doesn't mean new model, it means modify? Modify with hardware or software? I feel like they mean hardware? But I still don't follow what this could mean?
  14. Punio

The Canon EOS M50 Will Shoot 4K [CR3]

Fair enough, but it'll probably be handicapped. a 1.7 crop or something that will render it useless. I'm waiting to see if they'll produce a FF mirrorless camera. And more importantly if it'll adopt the EF mount.