Recent content by RayValdez360

1. R

Follow Canon Rumors on Instagram!

Social media is just another way of showing people what you do with fast access and interaction. people see something, they want it, they might possible pay for it. it isnt that deep if you can keep your emotions out of it. this is a photography site one of the biggest ways to get attention...
  2. R

A lot of posts here make it seem like this is the old folks home of photography. Social media is the future (actually right now), not only for exposure but business. If you are like an old retired hobbyist or dont care about increasing your income, then i could see not caring about social...
  3. R

damn your late but better than never I guess.
  4. R

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Summary

i said this on facebook and they got mad at me. why go all out in a dslr if the r system is going to be the successor.
  5. R

Comparing the EOS-1D X, EOS-1D X Mark II & EOS-1D X Mark III

i am kinda thinking old sensor in new body/circuitry like the eos r. that is a good guess. we will find out soon.
  6. R

Comparing the EOS-1D X, EOS-1D X Mark II & EOS-1D X Mark III

we havent even seen the sensor in action for the sarcasm.
  7. R

canon is stingy. we have been seeing this for awhile. some peopel will defend this by calling it being "more profitable." why make the best when you can make more money by giving us less.
  8. R

the c200 did it years ago. this camera will actually cost more than a c200 and is like 3 years newer. that makes no sense
  9. R

New Canon Cinema EOS information rolling in [CR2]

supply and demand. make a lot of low tier for cheap, and a few top tier for more. give a little something for everyone. except sometimes canon will give the cheap one something the most expensive one does have. then you might need both for the complete package. I wish it was like cars...
  10. R

5.9K RAW video recording still a possibility for the EOS-1D X Mark III

Whats the point of a studio 1dx. Isnt it designed just got ruggedness and sports/speed. two things a studio isnt known for.
  11. R

Firmware: Canon confirms January firmware release for RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM fix

all i know is that the eos r seems to be like a it's own dock and can update things from the body.
  12. R

Patent: RF mount constant aperture superzoom lenses, including an RF 28-280mm f/2.8

that lens would be so big it wouldnt even make sense.
  13. R

An EF & RF mount hybrid mirrorless camera in the works [CR2]

New times, new measures. When it came out it already was said to have features missing and bugs. also some of the concepts seem experimental like the touch bar no one sane likes.
  14. R

An EF & RF mount hybrid mirrorless camera in the works [CR2]

i keep getting lens connection error with the 70-200. i dont think the adapter is good for long whites when the camera is vertical