Recent content by Roo

1. R

Military Aircraft: airshows, operational, whatever, lets see what you have!

Hornet formations and with a couple of mates - Lightning and Raptor
  2. R

Your favourite motorsports events

Thanks very much Geoff! I believe you are correct about the original driver of the March being Tom Sneva. I'd love to do a race at CoTA - so many options to shoot backgrounds and especially some shots from the tower. Canon had an exhibition of Darren Heath's F1 photography here that I wish I'd...
  3. R

Thanks very much Click :)
  4. R

A few quick ones form last weekend's Australian Grand Prix. Still going through the images...way too many lol Welcome back Robert Kubica in the Williams Verstappen always seemed on the edge of disaster on the exits of 13 and 14. Magnussen in the HAAS into 14. Unfortunately the usual...
  5. R

Thanks again Click! :)
  6. R

Phillip Island Classic at the weekend before this week's F1 in Melbourne Heaving on the wheel of the wheel of the 1939 Ford Milthorpe special to get through turn 1 March 86C Indycar at Honda corner 1958 Simca Vedette approaching Southern Loop 1984 Porsche 956 on the run out of Siberia...
  7. R

Thanks Graham. The Hercules was one I was very happy to get right this time. It is cool how the flares do light the plane but that also makes it difficult as it's then too easy to blow out the plane completely. ARH Tiger helicopter flare drop Another shot of the Herc RAAF F/A-18B...
  8. R

From the Friday night show, the Romanian members of the Air Bandits team that performed with Jurgis Kairys The world's only airworthy Lockheed Hudson RAAF C-130J defensive flare drop Auster J1B
  9. R

Too true!! And following that, it will be restarting the Motorsports thread with Phillip Island Historics and the Grand Prix....a good time to be downunder :D
  10. R

almost time to revive this thread again - the Australian airshow is on this week :D
  11. R

The Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II is finally on the way

G series is a great small system. I picked up a G7X2 just for carrying around and also picked up one of the Canon underwater housings for it. The camera and housing was much cheaper than a DSLR housing alone which suits me for the amount of use it will get.
  12. R

Photokina 2019 scheduled for May has been cancelled, show to return annually May 2020

It doesn't really surprise me - 8 months between events was just too soon
  13. R

Some great shots there