Recent content by SaP34US

1. SaP34US

New R bodies.

Could the Sports R be released in spring withthe X sensor they're using in the RII that a modified sensor for 1d mIII.
  2. SaP34US

The RF 70-200 f2.8 L IS

The camera don't have the right firmware to completely communicate with lens yet.
  3. SaP34US

OT: 108 mp smartphone sensor 75 mp ff sensor

How much be able to 12 x16 or 20x30 enlarge a similar image taken said smartphone vs said camera (all thing as equal as possible)? How long would take there great problems quality of one?
  4. SaP34US

Interview: DPReview speaks to the “father of the EOS-1”

That doesn't make since to me when it less expensive then the Sony.
  5. SaP34US

Is the RC ie R crop competition to Z 50 coming?

Where does the Z50 come in the Nikon lineup and what camera would compare to in the Canon lineup?
  6. SaP34US

Is the RC ie R crop competition to Z 50 coming?

I think that the crop sensor R should be about the size of the new Nikon and be $899 to $949 while possibly being $1050. Will Canon make crop R to compete with the Z ? Possible Specs 32 mp sensor RP viewfinder 30 or 60 fps burst rate for photos same auto focus system as the R & RP (with the...
  7. SaP34US

An APS-C sensor equipped EOS R camera mentioned again [CR1]

If they do eventually make crop RF camera it probably won't be until at least 2021. Since they have to bring the pro Rx cameras and maybe another RP.
  8. SaP34US

Canon issues a security advisory for PTP equipped EOS DSLRs, EOS mirrorless and PowerShot cameras

What cameras does it effect? Is currently a firmware update combat the problem can be downloaded to cameras?
  9. SaP34US

A new EOS Rebel is coming this month, possibly an EOS Rebel T8i or entry level EOS M camera[CR1]

Isn't the M50 also a KISS on Japan? Couldn't the "Joey" be either one of these three an upgrade to M100, an upgrade to M50, or a new Mirrorless aps-c camera?
  10. SaP34US

Canon RP Thread

I am hoping to buy a RP between November or December if Holiday discounts are good enough or more like about this time next year. Right now for the holiday sales $500 rebate on lenses if they were have a 2 lens kit with 35mm and 24-240mm with both the ef-rf adapter and the grip extender. If with...
  11. SaP34US

Rest well Canon EOS 7D series [CR2]

Maybe so.
  12. SaP34US

Is a dedicated astrophotography EOS R coming in 2019? [CR1]

Will this camera use a Digic 9 processor if the upcoming 90D ?
  13. SaP34US

Canon’s roadmap for 2019, included an EOS R camera that no one is expecting? [CR2]

Two questions Is the 4k video pixel binned or not? What is 3ps does mean 3FPS?
  14. SaP34US

Canon’s roadmap for 2019, included an EOS R camera that no one is expecting? [CR2]

Maybe it's a Mirorless FF with no video features with huge fps for photos to be kitted with both the 35mm 1.8 and the to be released 24-24mm 4.0-6.3 for 2400/w extintion grip or body only w/extintion grip for 1500.