Recent content by scrup

1. S

Canon EOS R body with more than 75mp on the horizon [CR2]

Da fuk, everytime I hear entry level R, I think what else can they gimp on the camera.
  2. S

Breaking down the latest Canon gear to appear for certification

If they bring a camera at a lower price point to the R, the internet will freeze over. Canon cannot do such a stupid move. They cannot possibly gimp the R any further. A lot of people are waiting for the R to drop to 1800 (1400 refurb) which is what it's worth. Lower model will keep the R price...
  3. S

First look: Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM Image Quality

Ef version please so I can use it on my dslrs and orphaned M
  4. S

So far so good, the Canon EOS R pleasantly surprised Jared

Damn no firesale. Will need to wait longer now.
  5. S

Here are the full Canon EOS R specifications

No IS, No Dual Slots, No Eye AF. On the positive side, specs indicate <2k price. The 1.6 is interesting. Does it imply EF-M support or is it just for EF-S lenses which would be implied anyway since they are DSLR lenses and not difficult to implement. EF-M would require some engineering for the...
  6. S

Canon Updates DPP, Adds Support for the EOS Rebel 300D and EOS D30

Now can they update it for the rest of the cameras. I have a G1 that would sometime in the future open up the raw files without using old software.
  7. S

Canon Full Frame Mirrorless is Definitely Coming, and The Wait Won't Be as Long as We Thought

If Canon uses a new short flange mount, existing EFM users will be pissed. Lets hope Canons releases FF mirrorless in EF and EFM mount.
  8. S

Canon U.S.A. Lends Its Support to Women Photograph, an Initiative Created to Promote the Representat

Re: Canon U.S.A. Lends Its Support to Women Photograph, an Initiative Created to Promote the Represe Canon just wants to sell more cameras to females. There is a gap at the professional level, but females in general take more photos then men.
  9. S

Canon EOS M50, More Images and Specifications

I guess the M5ii will be a q4 release.
  10. S

Here's the Canon EOS 4000D, A New Entry Level DSLR

I have a 40d and 400d, if I can get this south of 200 with a lens, im picking one up to complete my set.
  11. S

Canon EOS M50 & Canon Speedlite 470EX AI To Be Announced February 26, 2018 in Most Places

Oh god, that would flip the community off. I have a fake go pro that can do 4k at 15fps, but i wouldn't call it a 4k camera. Marketing that is borderline misleading
  12. S

The BCN Camera Rankings Are Out, Canon Leads in DSLR & Compacts

Exclusive Sony users are gonna be really butthurt. There beloved brand cannot compete with Canon.
  13. S

New Flash Coming in Early 2018, Aimed at Mirrorless Shooters [CR2]

HSS and a massive guide number in a small package is all I need. You can keep it simple as well with only a few buttons.
  14. S

Zeiss Milvus 25mm f/1.4 Coming Soon

82mm filter, some serious girth there.
  15. S

Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III Camera & Accessory USD Pricing

Canon figured out the number of people that would buy this camera. To get the ROI, they need to sell it at this price. Sell 10 @ 1300 each or 15 at 866 each.