Recent content by Shellbo6901

1. S

Patent: Canon is working on shrinking the size of mirrorless cameras

if you want something smaller, go with the new sigma fp. Make lenses that are as lightweight in comparison to the camera itself. and yes that includes FF. I can't tell you the last time other than a phone that I have put an actual camera in my pocket. A small purse yes, but never a pock and now...
  2. S

SIGMA announces the “SIGMA fp”, the world’s smallest and lightest mirrorless digital camera* with a full-frame image sensor

i may be short, but I don't live under a bridge. I want to see a FF camera that by it's asterisk it says, "worlds lightest and tiniest set of 5 removable lenses". just like the thin part of the iphone, I don't care about anymore and haven't since the iphone 5, i just want a better camera and...
  3. S

SIGMA announces the “SIGMA fp”, the world’s smallest and lightest mirrorless digital camera* with a full-frame image sensor

why does everything about this seem like it's april fools and at the same time, like come on canon, what you gonna do next to make you seem even more behind in the FF mirrorless game
  4. S

The Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II appears to be just around the corner, one could assume the PowerShot G7 X Mark III will soon follow

if one of these would have like 10X zoom or more and not as heavy as the G3X, it would be better than either the R or RP
  5. S

Canon officially announces the EOS Rebel SL3

i wish theyd do like apple did with the 5 SE and 6S being the same internally and make the insides of the t7i(or close as possible) in the SL size camera, since mirrorless is still sooo much smaller/lighter, unless you go for FF. since thats not happening, I still have the xsi but the 18-55 kit...
  6. S

Is this the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III?

unless you just want something with great macro of only doing close up, but you can either get great specs and under 6X or underrated specs and 12X-25(+)X. I think now that mirrorless is causing so many of the brands to focus on first micro 4/3 and now mainly on FF, the point and shoot level has...
  7. S

Is this the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III?

anything under 5X is lame
  8. S

POLL? How many are preordering the EOS R?

would like to see both the canon and the new nikon FF mirrorless fight it out first, and then see about diving in. Since this is the first one, and I'm not really a fan of their other mirrorless so far. will wait for the 2nd one, and then maybe buy the old one if the price can go down. but being...
  9. S

The First PowerShot G7 X Mark III Specification List We've Seen [CR1]

id never again buy a point and shoot that is less than 5X.
  10. S

Well, Here's Another Mirrorless Option for Your Canon Glass

the sony/olympus kind of disappeared into thin AIR. haha id only pay around $50 for one of these unless they were like the best thing ever. but only bc that is like a 2 nice splurging dinners
  11. S

Here is Everything That Canon is Announcing Early Next Week

fix the link for the 4000 lol
  12. S

Canon EOS M50, More Images and Specifications

wish the white colored one's beauty wasn't ruined by the gray grip ): just wish they could squish this into a g3x body(with a swivel screen) and have a good lense on it(faster and lighter even with less zoom if need be)
  13. S

Patent: 20x Zoom Optical Formula for 1\

if the g3x were to be upgraded with a lower mm I wouldn't be disappointed... if it were a tad lighter than it. i prefer canons to any other companys super zoom.
  14. S

Fake: Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III and It Shoots 4K

Re: Leaked: Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III and It Shoots 4K i won't buy anything lower than a 5X zoom, thats what I had like 12 years ago in a point and shoot. would rather stick to my iphone.
  15. S

If you were going to buy a Powershot with at least 20x optical zoom today...

Ive used the G3 X a few times, and besides it being heavy, Id buy it in a heartbeat. i wish they had it with a slightly shorter zoom to help with a bit of the weight though.