Recent content by tarjei99

1. T

Canon announcements coming at the end of August [CR2]

If a camera is coming at the end of August, Canon would be leaking like mad by now. So unless Canon thinks that it is time for shock and awe, no camera in August.
  2. T

Canon EOS 90D Specification List [CR1]

4K without crop is the same as 24 FPS. That could be interesting for sports and nature photographers.
  3. T

Rest well Canon EOS 7D series [CR2]

An EOS R 7D2 equivalent makes no sense whatsoever. An EOS R 80D replacement sounds like something that might work. The spec we have seen is not something that 7D2 users would find acceptable. On the other hand, it could be that Canon thinks that Nikon needs help to shift more 500D cameras.
  4. T

My 7D2 has one F/8 AF point. The 80D have a lot more.
  5. T

It is not a light dumbing down. It is a disaster. Remember the EOS R. Canon needs to step up to be taken serious with their DSLR line. I for one wants more coverage in order to get more flexibility when photographing. And I need a lot faster change of active AF point.
  6. T

Not enough AF points. The 7D3 would need quite a lot more of them and a lot more of the cross type.
  7. T

Is a brand new 32.5mp APS-C sensor from Canon on the way? [CR1]

Thanks, but no thanks. 24Mpx is enough for me. More mpx means storage headaches as I need more hardware to store the images. I'm all for quality improvements.
  8. T

Canon shows off concept cameras at CP+

Everybody but you knows that the 7D cameras are announced in late August. Unfortunately, not every year.
  9. T

Canon, Canon Canon….. Please help the video stars

Canon usually have a reason for doing stuff. In this case I wonder if they have been a bit too smart. However, we have to think about the intended customers for this camera. And I assume that Canon have a long list of cases regarding beginners using cameras that are really too advanced for...
  10. T

Canon EOS RP Specifications & Images

I've heard from a reliable source that there is talk in the camera industry that Sony is in fact paying people to troll on Canon forums. I don't think this has been proven. I tend to think that these people are desperate to get someone else to confirm that they have made the right choice. Or...
  11. T

Review: Canon EOS 6D Mark II by DPReview

Let me take a wild stab in the dark : Canon has done its market research and know perfectly well who will be the people who will buy this camera and why. And we don't. It is the same wailing all the time, but Canon is still the ones who sell the most DSLRs. I am fairly annoyed at people...