Recent content by timmy_650

1. T

Patent: Canon RF 17-35mm f/4-5.6

Tamron makes a 17-35 f2.8-4 which is a pretty good lens for the price.
  2. T

Isn't the RF 70-200 f2.8 IS a good example of that? We have seen the lens and it is smaller.
  3. T

They have been. They have 24-105 f4, 24-70 f2.8 IS, 28-70 f2, 70-200 f2.8, 15-35 f2.8 either out or in production.
  4. T

I would really really happy if they made this lens. The R-mount would be a great travel kit. 17-35 and the 24-240mm and maybe a prime lens too. It would be perfect for family trips. Good enough quality, that I could stop and take landscapes and Not be annoyed at the quality.
  5. T

A leaked document suggests that Canon has a 63mp full frame image sensor in the works.

It add to that, they could be going to the market with this sensors and It wouldn't matter to anyone here. An example is the 120mp sensors, that is hit the market but they never put it in a production camera.
  6. T

Tokina officially announces the Opera 16-28mm F/2.8 FX

It makes me wonder how much the Tokina AT-X 16-28mm f/2.8 Pro FX will drop in price. It is a little under $600 new.
  7. T

Two more RF mount lenses could be coming in 2019 [CR2]

That is true, but I don't know if I can afford that trip to Mordor.
  8. T

Then I have no reason to buy a RF mount. I can just keep using my old 6D.
  9. T

I wish they would make a cheap wide angle, something that will pair well with the RP camera. Like the EF-s 10-18 but for full frame.
  10. T

Canon officially announces the EOS RP

Did anyone count how many times he said Full Frame, I lost count after 23.
  11. T

Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 IS STM Macro to be offered as an EOS RP kit lens in Japan

It kinda feels like there is a conflict at canon on what they should be doing with the R mount first. They are making great top of the line lenses and bottom of the Line FF bodies. I think the RP body is a smart choice, low cost full frame camera could sell really well but not if it doesn't...
  12. T

Is this the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III?

People like my father seem to like them, He was a photo guy in the film days but never made a strong transition into digital. So he has good photo skills but doesn't want a huge camera.
  13. T

Why WOULD Canon make another SLR/DSLR now?

What I would be interested in seeing is the 5DV coming in with both mirrorless option and DSLR at about the same time. That is a number I would want to compare. I doubt it will happen. When you compare random months so much it when camera were released.
  14. T

Kickstarter: New Startup Launches World’s First Titanium Tripod & Ballhead

Is it bad I was reading the tripod chart and I thought I should look into the Feisol tripod, it looked better in very way and I can get it this week and not have to wait months. I probably won't
  15. T

Patent: Canon RF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM

I love it, it feels like ever post about a new lens for the R mount. Someone complains about it not coming for the EF mount or EF mount is dead. There isn't many holes in the EF line up (expect for a 50mm f1.4). They are making new revision of EF lenses with a different white paint. I don't...