Recent content by Tremotino

1. Tremotino

The Canon EOS 5D Mark V is in the works [CR2]

So you think e-mount is the future? e-mount is the most crippled lens mount i know.
  2. Tremotino

Industry News: Sony officially announces the α9 II

Who is now doomed?? It may be Sony this time. Less Megapixels than a eos M6 mark II less mechanical speed than an eos mark II wtf?! sony fanboys bust be exploding
  3. Tremotino

More about the upcoming high-megapixel EOS R system camera [CR2]

what you want is a eos 5d mark iv for the price of a 200d. ;) and you want it now :ROFLMAO:
  4. Tremotino

Canon officially announces the EOS 90D and EOS M6 Mark II

the eos R is full frame the 90d isn't. it doesn't make sens to compare eos R's AF and 90d AF. Neither have I tried the 90d, so I can't tell you the af performance comparted to eos R. I compared eos R and 5d mark iv side by side and in my holy opinion the eos R with rf 24-105 performed much...
  5. Tremotino

Canon officially announces the EOS 90D and EOS M6 Mark II

the AF on the eos R ist the fastest AF ever made by canon. Have you never got a try?
  6. Tremotino

Preorder the Canon EOS 90D, EOS M6 Mark II, RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS & RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS

2299$ for RF 15-35mm at introduction? I will definitely get one when first adopter price come down. 849$ is also a great price for a great camera. This intrigues me how the m5 II will perform, even though I am saving for the 5d mirrorless successor.
  7. Tremotino

Industry News: Sony Introduces the High-resolution A7R IV with World’s First 61.0 MP Back-illuminated, Full-frame Image Sensor

nonsense, you can't have the awesome Rf lensea for e mount. Tjey would be unaffordable
  8. Tremotino

Canon Cinema EOS C500 Mark II information [CR1]

why not RF with adapters?
  9. Tremotino

IBIS and 100mp coming to an EOS R camera? [CR2]

I still hope the high mp aensor will be something like the sigma Foveon X3 sensor with 3 layers. it would be my dream camera. Image quality would be soo much better, not sure about the color science
  10. Tremotino

As many as 7 new RF lenses coming in 2019 [CR2]

ahaha you are funny :'D
  11. Tremotino

DPReview: Canon EOS R vs Nikon Z 6 vs Sony a7 III, which is best?

Eye-AF is a good example. Nowadays people are like: You can't take an eye-sharp portrait without Eye-AF, that's too difficult. Just because there exist Eye-AF, it's not a must have feature for great pictures or a great camera. Are the other photographers all idiots because they don't use...
  12. Tremotino

You need to think one step further, just as simple as that. we know exactly what canon will bring to the market in the next 3 years for the rf system and we know also that it won't happen from one day to another. So just let canon bring out the high mp camera, the sports camera, they will for...
  13. Tremotino

it was new :) I got a refund of 400€ for my old camera and I don't like to buy online
  14. Tremotino

ebay.de for example or since pounds are so week you can buy from uk for similar € prices. I think, if I do more research I will find even cheaper reliable offers.
  15. Tremotino

Bullshit :ROFLMAO: official price from canon.de 2499€ in Munich you can buy it for 2299€ (in a well known store, where I bought it) and internet of course cheaper for 1800€ I'm really sorry if in your Europe it's so expensive...