Recent content by XL+

1. X

Show your Bird Portraits

Another heron....
  2. X

Price of EOS R in Europe

Actual, the factor is 1,3. This is 19-20% taxes and about 10% for... for what the hell?
  3. X

Question: EVF of the EOS R - compared to Sony 7AIII?

Who can tell me, something about the quality of the EVF of the Eos R? And of the maximal brightness of the display? Yesterday, I was hiking in the Dolomites ( Italy, Europe). And I took two of my bodies with me. 7AIII with 24-105 and 5DIV with 24-105 and 16-35mm, to be more flexible (no primes...
  4. X

Question on High-Speed Continuous Shooting using an EF prime or zoom lens

This "issue" my body is suffering from in another way. If I take an HDR with 5 pictures, the gap between these shots must not exeed 0.5 stops. Otherwise, really big noise appears. But interestingly, not the dark pictures create this noise - the lighter ones do creat noise like clouding. Some...
  5. X

Hmmm.... :confused: For my needs, I´m in trouble. The 5D4 is mounted on the 600mm Mk II lens, the 500mm was mounted on my 7D MK II. But now in autumn, when deer appears in dusk and dawn, the 7DII shows to much noise. So I was thinking of fetching an Eos R... That would have been an cheaper...
  6. X

I´d be interested, if any user has practical knowledge how fast the Eos R i,s when used with an 500 or 600mm prime lens, or the 100-400mm II? Did anybody test this with these lenses? Is it still aroung 5 FPS, or less? I saw an video report, where the mentioned, the EOS R is very slow, when used...
  7. X

Panasonic announcing Full Frame mirrorless !!

https://www.l-rumors.com/ There are news on this rumor
  8. X

Military Aircraft: airshows, operational, whatever, lets see what you have!

Mig-29 in 2016, it was an loud place to take the shot :)
  9. X

Military Aircraft: airshows, operational, whatever, lets see what you have!

F-16 back in 2016 with engine problems
  10. X

Quality of Electronic Viewinder on mirrorless cameras...

I leaned an brand new Sony camera and had a trip in the mountains and was really surprised about the bluish and artificially looking EVF. Also the lack of brightness did not make me feeling well. Compared to my own camerabody with an OVF, it was shocking dissatisfying. All parameters were...
  11. X

My first experience 7RIII / A7III AF accuracy & Speed on Canon 600mm lens?

Sorry for the problem, Youtube has deleted the videos. I´ll upload them again. Done. Should work now. Only the comparison vid with my 5DIV has to be redone, as youtube did not liek the big size of the video. (4GB)