Show your Bird Portraits

I don't normally see meadow pipits, here is one and another showing off his lunch. 5DSR + 100-400mm II + 1.4xTC
I really like the first picture. Well done, Alan.

Agree with Click; first one is really good, second one lacks the crispness of the first (similar to what I mentioned of my 7D II + 1.4x + 100-400mm II combo)
Keep them coming :)!
Wiebe.

Upvote 0

Jack Douglas

CR for the Humour
Apr 10, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Once again I have it set to "watch" and don't get notified in my email??

And once again, love all the recent excellent photos.

We're so smoked here in Alberta I can hardly function with all the symptoms and now it looks like our trip to Bella Coola (1 week away) is going to be pushed to next fall - Prince George to Quesnel is bad and it's smoky everywhere, not good for an asthmatic.:( Anyone on CR from the relevant areas that can comment?

Edit; we're now heading to Kananaskis country instead.

Jack

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
Nice one!

Thanks Alan!
Sorry for the late answer but I'm in preparations for my trip tomorrow.. Little bit too early for full-power migratory birds here but I'm ~"believer":):rolleyes:.
Well, who knows - and I need to move my (censured:D)- just for my own health! Time ago when I was entering the photography of the wild life (inkl. plants) one of my friends told me: "stay at home and you have nothing, go searching and you always have a chance, sometimes you are really lucky". He was very right - proven by the time!!!

Upvote 0