Ozarker

Love, joy, and peace to all of good will.
CR Pro
Jan 28, 2015
The Ozarks
Hi CanonFanBoy!

Nice model, good pose. (y)
If critism is welcome:
BG is a little bit nervouse (fence?).
To me that red fur trim is distracting too much, esp. as the lipstik and ruff color is not really matching to it.
So b/w is the better picture for me.

Hi Maximilian. We are at the Soldiers and Sailors monument in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana. The background is a tall building about 50 yards away. The clothing is from a designer out of Dublin, Ireland named Emily Nahyree. She flew all the way from Dublin for the show. To be honest, I found her line, as a whole, to be very exciting. This was at a model boot camp the day before the fashion show. So yes, the red is very bright, but I had no choice in the matter. There were 6 photographers and we were each assigned models in the rotation as they got finished with hair, makeup, and got their assigned clothing to model. I like the black and white better also. :)

Upvote 0

jd7

CR Pro
Feb 3, 2013
One of the best portraits you've posted CFB, IMHO. Definitely the colour version for me though - to me it's more interesting than the b&w. I agree with Maximilian the bokeh is a little more nervous than would be ideal (and the b&w version does help in that regard), but sometimes there is only so much you can do about the background.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0