Search results

1. R

Photokina 2019 scheduled for May has been cancelled, show to return annually May 2020

It doesn't really surprise me - 8 months between events was just too soon
  2. R

Military Aircraft: airshows, operational, whatever, lets see what you have!

Some great shots there
  3. R

At least he's still attached to the parachute :D some language NSFW...
  4. R

Your favourite motorsports events

Thanks Click and Graham. Wayne Ford Special 1948 Ford Special Monoskate - built on A model chassis rails with a 4.5ltr flathead V8 Cooper T52
  5. R

Some Lotus images
  6. R

I took myself off to Sandown for the annual historics meet on the weekend and caught this old Riley Special.
  7. R

Welcome Peter! It's hard not to like those great shots! :)
  8. R

We shoot anything, anytime! I would love to do another air to air shoot soon, especially with something like a Kittyhawk :D I will always defer to John Dibbs air to air shots though - exceptional imagery :)
  9. R

Thanks for sharing Erik! NZ has a thriving warbird restoration/re-creation industry. I'm planning on going to the next Warbirds over Wanaka event in 2020. TBM-3 Avenger
  10. R

Thanks Graham Within 3 minutes the track looked like this :LOL: so glad I got that first shot
  11. R

Thanks click and Graham! PBY-6A Catalina in replica Black Cats scheme. The RAAF only operated the flying boat version rather that the amphibian seen here. Qantas also used them during the war to operate the "double sunrise" service (30 hours non stop) between Perth and Ceylon (Sri Lanka) to...
  12. R

Yak 3U - holder of 9 world speed records and former Reno air racer Yak 52s of the Russian Roolettes aerobatics team Nanchang CJ6As or the Russian Roolettes display team. The team name is a play on the RAAF's Roulettes aerobatics team
  13. R

The track was a bit damp when the Moto3s went out Moto2 action at Siberia Marquez Karel Abraham
  14. R

Thanks Graham. LOL, I don't think it was just the designers that loved the look - anyone that operated them grew to love them for their capability.
  15. R

Thank you very much Graham and Geoff. :) I still have some motor show stuff to go too Graham:LOL:
  16. R

Thank you very much Click!
  17. R

Some Australian MotoGP action from Saturday Race winner - Maverick Vinales Jack Miller Alvaro Bautista Valentino Rossi
  18. R

de Havilland Caribou North American T-28 Trojan Cessna O-1 Bird Dog Cessna O-2 (Oscar Duece) Skymaster
  19. R

Oops... I missed one - there are now 3 airworthy Spitfires here. A MkXVIe (TE392 ZX-Z) was acquired back in February from Texas by the same group that operate the P-51D.