Search results

1. CanonFanBoy

Two more RF mount lenses could be coming in 2019 [CR2]

Can't you just use the already available EF teleconverters? The cameras come with an EF-RF adapter.
  2. CanonFanBoy

How many shots per battery charge of the EOS RP will you get?

Expect I'd get from 50-60. I rarely shoot more than that at once. ;)
  3. CanonFanBoy

Preorder: Canon EOS RP camera and kits

This thread has got :sick:.
  4. CanonFanBoy

Canon EOS RP body price confirmed at $1299 USD, and we’re very happy about it

Off Topic Question: Are there other taxes besides VAT? In the U.S. there is no VAT yet. Some states charge sales tax, some don't. Then some localities also add sales tax. I'm just curious about how that works. Unfortunately, I can see a VAT in our future, on top of everything else.
  5. CanonFanBoy

And the Canon it lighter than the Fuji! Can't wait to see some pics.
  6. CanonFanBoy

Interview: Canon execs talk EOS RP with Imaging Resource

"R or RP are not decent bodies for the RF "L" lenses." SMH o_O:ROFLMAO:
  7. CanonFanBoy

That's what I'm thinking. I shoot with a 5D Mark III and the RP must have a better sensor. I have no complaint at all about the 5D Mark III. IQ from the RP must be better, I assume. Even if just equal, I'd be very happy. $1,299? Pfffttt! Paid far more for my 5D Mark III and it is a fine machine.
  8. CanonFanBoy

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  9. CanonFanBoy

I think Canon is going to eviscerate Sony's already abysmal market share with all this. Besides, Canon charges more because Canon can actually provide better ergonomics, timely service, and has done away with the annoying hand warmer and drain hole Sony provides. Gonna be interesting to see the...
  10. CanonFanBoy

Ran it through my special software. It's a soft taco, no cheese.
  11. CanonFanBoy

Canon appears to have confirmed IBIS is on the roadmap

Pitiful, isn't it? Makes one wonder what they are like to live with. Constant clouds over their heads.
  12. CanonFanBoy

Plus your 20% vat?
  13. CanonFanBoy

Wow! Grip extension and adapter for free. Enjoy!
  14. CanonFanBoy

Here are the full Canon EOS RP specifications

Yes, it is.
  15. CanonFanBoy

No need to bring any sort of rational thought into all this. ;)
  16. CanonFanBoy

The plain EF are not too expensive. Most of the L series, of course, are. Hmmmm... the EF 50mm f/1.8 II is on closeout at Adorama right this second. $129
  17. CanonFanBoy

Well, you ain't gonna get what you want from Canon for $1,299. Can you get it from Sony for $1,299? I don't know. With a magnesium body and weather sealing? I think a Sony comes with a drain hole, not weather sealing. ;)
  18. CanonFanBoy

Considering the Fuji is a crop sensor camera ($1,399) and the Sony a7 Mark III is right at $2k (I just now checked B&H)... did you really have to ask? Good Lord! There is a huge number of us users that are really only worried about stills anyway. At the last model boot camp I shot less than 300...
  19. CanonFanBoy

And affordable extra batteries. ;)