Search results

1. H

Update to 4:4:4/4:2:2 Codec for Canon and other bodies

Last year (2017) I announced a project to create a custom Still Photos and Video CODEC for Canon and other camera bodies that has Full RAW and Compressed 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0, 4:1;1 sampling at 16-bit, 14-bit, 12-bit, 10-bit, 8-bit and 6-bits per colour channel or greyscale imagery using an...
  2. H

Possible Confirmation of Takeover Talks Between Apple and Canon !!!

Here is a copy of an interesting block of translated text taken out of a stated-to-be email taken from the Japanese side of what is a purported message BETWEEN Apple's Luca Maestri, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, CC: Dan Ricccio, Vice President Hardware Engineering ...AND...
  3. H

Photos of Canon Smartphone with Integrated APS-C Sensor, Phone, Internet!

This is from an Internet source of mine in Europe who said he/she originally passed the following text and images onto Northlight Images UK (i've gotten rumor confirmations from that website before but this was sent directly to me!). It purports to be a Canon Smartphone that is combined with a...
  4. H

I'm making a 4:4:4/4:2:2 16/14/12/10-bit codec for Canon DSLR's

I have about HAD IT with Canon's slowness when it comes to their camera software so I have decided to take the bull by the horns and since I have corporate access to EVERY Canon EOS Cinema and DSLR camera in their sales inventory, I have decided to code and test a Magic Lantern-like CODEC...
  5. H

Canon Very Large Sensor Media Format Mirrorless 1Dx2 style Camera Seen in Wild

This is a reformatted copy of an email sent to me from colleagues in the Netherlands and Germany in Early 2017 *** CONFIRMING *** that an in-the-wild test prototype was seen in Munich, Germany during a Football match (that's soccer for you Americans!) that was ALSO CONFIRMED via an...