Search results

1. blaydese

Post your HDR images:

So cool to come back and see this thread I started all them years ago. WOW! Such amazing pictures! Keep on shooting! Peace! 8)
  2. blaydese

Post your HDR images:

I love coming back to this thread every so often to see how much it's grown and people have embraced the HDR media. Awesome work folks, so happy I'm not alone. :D Peace! 8)
  3. blaydese

Post your HDR images:

:) Wow, the thread I started a long time ago is still going and rocking. Peace! 8)
  4. blaydese

Sepia Tone or Black and White HDR's

I like that set! Peace! 8)
  5. blaydese

My kind of HDR

Very Nice !! ;D Peace! 8)
  6. blaydese

Canon 5D mark 3 in-camera HDR shots

Very nice ! ;D I wish I could afford a MKIII :-\ Peace! 8)
  7. blaydese

Inspirational...

Some day, when I win the lottery ... I want to travel and make like this... http://stuckincustoms.smugmug.com/ Peace! 8)
  8. blaydese

Post your HDR images:

Still, very nice, the contrast between the shadows and the light areas is excellent and you got into that engine compartment. That is one thing I LOVE about HDR, you get that depth, sneak into dark places and see what's in there. Thanks for share. Peace! 8)
  9. blaydese

My kind of HDR

Very nice pictures, I'm a fan ! Keep up the great work ! Peace! 8)
  10. blaydese

Post your HDR images:

Very cool ! Peace! 8)
  11. blaydese

Post your HDR images:

Paint chips look cool. :D Peace! 8)
  12. blaydese

The official: Portrait Humor Thread....

Ha ha ha, keep them coming... and yeah I know there are entire websites devoted to bad pictures, but we need one of our own. ...those are some good comments too...lol. Here is one more.. Peace! 8)
  13. blaydese

The official: Portrait Humor Thread....

The official: Portrait Humor Thread.... Keep it clean... Okay, so a friend asked me for some examples of "bad portraits" As I was gathering a few examples... (I know, mine suck as well)..I thought I'd share.... You know... from one "bad" photographer to another... Peace! 8)
  14. blaydese

Post your HDR images:

Krob78, very nice, nice depth. Peace! 8)
  15. blaydese

Post your HDR images:

VERY NICE ! Peace! 8)
  16. blaydese

My kind of HDR

mycanonphotos you got my vote. THANK YOU for posting these picture, please post more. I too like the extreme and "within the nature of the art that is HDR photography". Please hang around and post more, HDR section has this strange problem of attracting a large anti-HDR crowd that likes...
  17. blaydese

Post your HDR images:

Nice colors, depth in the sand is nice too. Peace! 8)
  18. blaydese

Post your HDR images:

All great shots, the loft one is great depth and Colosseum ones are freaking awesome! Don't be afraid to post full grunge shots, F the guys that are all picky, tell them to go to another section, ;) Peace! 8)
  19. blaydese

Post your HDR images:

Very nice. Great colors and good time of the day. :D Peace! 8)
  20. blaydese

Pretty bad...

WOW! I don't feel so bad now...and I thought my pictures (like this one of mine) were crappppy, over done, blown out, excrement shots ... I wonder what the rest of their shots looked like? Were they all bad? Maybe the guy was mad at them? Sad though, that is a one day event, can never...