Search results

1. D

Canon confirms 8K capable EOS R camera in development

The Sony shooters like to brag about under exposing by 4 or 5 stops and recovering a photo that would otherwise be trash. Personally I think they should just learn to become better photographers.
  2. D

Lower end EOS R body to omit the touch bar

I wouldn't be surprised if the current R model gets phased out to be replaced with a lower end and a higher end model.
  3. D

Patent: Canon RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM

I have a 1Dx which I shoot college soccer. I shoot the games as a hobby and give the images to the kids. I have used the EOS R to shoot the last 2 games of the 2018 season. While it's true that you can't rely on fps to get you the perfect shot I found that I was getting pretty good shots with...
  4. D

Irix lenses now fully compatible with the Canon EOS R

I'm manually focusing a Zeiss 50mm f/1.7 with my R and not having any issues. The focus peaking is working well for me.
  5. D

Samyang officially announces the XP 35mm f/1.2 for Canon

I would think that it will take some time to reverse engineer the RF electrical connections.
  6. D

First low(ish) cost RF lens adaptors.

I am using a KIPON EF-EOS R adapter that I purchased on eBay and I like it a lot. The build quality is quite nice.
  7. D

back button AF on EOS R

regarding the slider. I was watching Duston Abbot's review of the EOS R on youtube. He made a comment that after disabling the slider lock that the slider became a much more usable control. I haven't looked into this yet myself.